Need 3 month rental in Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier

Aug 8, 2003
Looking for cheap accomodations from March-May - possibly earlier. Do not need anything fancy. A bed, fridge and bathroom basically. Do not need a full kitchen, air, internet access, pool, etc - athough hot water would be nice. Given this level of accomodation, should I just wait until I get there to look around? Don't have a set budget, but will not entertain anything over $400.00per month...

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Look at: The Palms, Tradewinds, Las Canas... all three may meet your requirements, all have a pool and other amenities though. Info and contacts can be found by searching the forums here. Cheaper and more basic accomodations that just match what you're looking for can be found in Los Charamicos and some of the side streets of el Batey, but your neighbors will be more local vs. ex-pats. Having said that, Id reserve a room at a reasonable hotel in Sosua (there are MANY) and then look around while youre here.

Monrad

Feb 24, 2007
Hotel Villa Chesa offer rooms for 8-10 000 peso. Ok hotell, guiet and nice with TV, air condition and pool. Breakfast included.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hotel Villa Chesa offer rooms for 8-10 000 peso. Ok hotell, guiet and nice with TV, air condition and pool. Breakfast included.
If that price is current, it would be a very good deal, despite being so far from town.
If you figure on spending 3 bucks per day on breakie, then his rooms would work out to $150 to $210 US/month.

Premier

Aug 8, 2003

This almost seems too good to be real... I can?t seem to find any contact info on this hotel to confirm. Any direction/info would be appreciated?.

Monrad

Feb 24, 2007
Hotel Villa Chesa has phone 809 571 3412. Ask for Angelo. He speaks English and is the Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.