Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozmikgirl

Jan 4, 2007
Why don't all these guys that keep falling for the Sankettes and the girls that keep falling for all the Sankies post their info and hook up!

I mean why not find some one in your area (or country at least!) It would be cool to see if anything works out

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We don't do personals honey. We aren't here for that ;)

But do come to some of our gatherings which are held all over.

Oh one more thing, if we did that it wouldn't be DR related.

cozmikgirl

Jan 4, 2007

Actually I'm in a relationship..so i wasn't looking to meet anyone. But I keep reading about all these people that can't find good people 'out there' ..why not here??

You can close my thread now :)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Why don't all these guys that keep falling for the Sankettes and the girls that keep falling for all the Sankies post their info and hook up!
I guess your momma never told you the bread & butter story?
The bread never goes looking for more bread, it wants to be buttered, and butter on butter ain't great, so butter goes looking for bread.
Know what I mean?
Sex tourism in full boom

cozmikgirl

Jan 4, 2007

So some of you have met? How did that go? I have never met anyone that i chat with on a forum?

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
CozmiKgirl, there's a big thing going on in NYC with some of the DR1ers at johne's house. You can PM him to find out more details if you are in the area if you want to meet some folks just to see what the DR1ers are all about. I haven't had the opportunity to meet any of them yet but I can't wait till I do!

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Swm 4 Sbf

I mean why not find some one in your area (or country at least!) It would be cool to see if anything works out

Name: Ricardo900
Description: 5'4", White w/ Slim Build
Place: Brooklyn, NYC
Sign: Gemini
Dislikes: Pork & Needy People

Any takers, please PM with photo.

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Name: Ricardo900
Description: 5'4", White w/ Slim Build
Place: Brooklyn, NYC
Sign: Gemini
Dislikes: Pork & Needy People

Any takers, please PM with photo.
Hahahahaha!!!!!! .... you forgot to include whether you're in tune with your feminine side ... is that metrosexual or ubersexual? ... too many new genders to keep up with. :laugh:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Hahahahaha!!!!!! .... you forgot to include whether you're in tune with your feminine side ... is that metrosexual or ubersexual? ... too many new genders to keep up with. :laugh:
I'll take the "Uber". Being a metrosexual, walking around in $200 jeans, cashmere sweaters, with an aromic touch of Prada on your neck could end up receiving unwanted advances and a pinch on your butt by the same sex, in certain downtown establishments, hahaha.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I'll take the "Uber". Being a metrosexual, walking around in $200 jeans, cashmere sweaters, with an aromic touch of Prada on your neck could end up receiving unwanted advances and a pinch on your butt by the same sex, in certain downtown establishments, hahaha.
The label alone may not be a deterrent ... just being there may the the only criterion for that affectionate greeting on one's lower cheeks. :bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Since you are always criticizing others...what are your stats...I am dying to know...:cheeky:
oooooooooooooo:cheeky:
This I got to hear....
How does one report them?
Quantity?
Quality?
Unusual "Gumby-like" acrobatic feats?
Largest group sex record?
Non heterosexual sex?
Necrophilia?
Bestiality?
S & M?
Is there a chart somewhere that lists all the criteria for a complete stat report?

Status
Not open for further replies.