I-130 Marriage Visa

Rameses

Apr 23, 2004
I have a rather specific question, I have filed my I-130 marriage visa on December 9, 2006 but havent recieved any reciept number and today is January 17. I have called and my name is not in thier system. Nebraska

My question is: Has anyone else filed and having the same problem, maybe because of the Holidays?
Also, I plan on going back to the DR after I recieve my reciept number will that be a problem? I have a joint sponser and a household member helping me meet the support requirments. What sort of time line am I looking at

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
.............You better check .........

I have a rather specific question, I have filed my I-130 marriage visa on December 9, 2006 but havent recieved any reciept number and today is January 17. I have called and my name is not in thier system. Nebraska

My question is: Has anyone else filed and having the same problem, maybe because of the Holidays?
Also, I plan on going back to the DR after I recieve my reciept number will that be a problem? I have a joint sponser and a household member helping me meet the support requirments. What sort of time line am I looking at

.................before traveling once you file your paperwork..........If you have filed for a change of status, you won't be able to travel without permission and even that COULD be risky...........