Help from Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
My friend lives here in Puerto Plata. Now that she is staying she has a little problem. Her cat - Milo - is in Calgary. She is trying to arrange to get her "baby" here. The cat can travel down with Air Transat direct from Calgary. She will make all the arrangements and pay all the fees but she needs someone who is already travelling down to accompany the cat.....

Help!!! Anyone coming down soon willing to help us out???

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Just to clarify, the cat does not travel as carry on, she would travel in a cargo section under the aircraft. She would be sedated prior to arrival at the airport and would be picked up at the airport.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
I sent an email to _______, she has not responded yet. If you can get the cat to Toronto by March 8th, I can bring her down on Air Canada on the 9th.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Won't work. The cat can't go unaccompanied to Toronto and then we are told the cat cannot go on Air Canada. But thanks anyway....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
We are still trying to get the cat here. It HAS to be Air transat unfortunately.
As far as we are aware they are the only charter to take animals. I will double check. thanks.

dingdongdenny

Jan 6, 2007
hi planner i am going vancouver with lay over in calgary via skyservice mar 1st willknow more in acouple of days just got confirmation .if i can be of any help let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.