is juan dolio the place to come for white sandy beaches?

kevybhoy

Feb 15, 2007
hey people
me and the girl friend are arriving at the coral costa caribe on tue and was wondering wat the beaches and water sports are like there? or is there any picture perfect beaches in the area like you see on the post cards ha
and also the best place to go for the tours like seona island etc?? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
PM me. All the beaches in Juan Dolio are fab at the moment. Costa Caribe has diving, Kayaks, sailboats, snorkelling etc You can walk along the beach for a couple of miles in both directions. Go to your right and after 15-20 mins you'll come to old Juan Dolio, great bar on beach there called Don Pedro and nice restaurants on beach too. Go to your left and you'll walk past three more hotels and then hit apartments. Beaches are lovely. Have a great hols.

matilda

kevybhoy

Feb 15, 2007
hey matilda

thanks for your reply i dont no how to pm on this im new to computers ha
i got a very cheap deal for this resort so wasnt sure wat to expect but it sounds lovely!! im gonna see if i can find any pics!!
thanks again

edgar325

Dec 7, 2006
If you like to see white sandy beaches and beautiful carribean waters you will love Saona island or Catalina island which are not too far.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Catalina around 80 us$ - an hours drive, great snorkelling and diving and great beach. Saona about same price, 45 mins further, more time at sea but still lovely

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
hey people
me and the girl friend are arriving at the coral costa caribe on tue and was wondering wat the beaches and water sports are like there? or is there any picture perfect beaches in the area like you see on the post cards ha
and also the best place to go for the tours like seona island etc?? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Costa Caribe Resort Beach , ...To your left from Costa Caribe Resort you will have Villas Del Mar Beach Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots and to your right - Juan Dolio Beach Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots...

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Have stayed at this resort several times! The beach is man-made but dont let that ruin your trip. The beaches in this area are acceptable (beats winter anytime;) ), but are not white.
For this you need to visit the Punta Cana area or you will experience them on either Saona or Catalina islands, both of which are great day trips!
Enjoy!