Help with Metro Bus

marvin brown

May 17, 2006
Could someone please help me with directions from the airport to the Meto Bus station. I will be in a rental car with friends. Also if possible what is the address of the Metro bus station. Thanks for any help. Oh, one more thing at what times do the bus leave? Thanks again.

djlawlaw

Jul 6, 2006
I know how to get there. However, I can not tell you. I fly in and out a lot. If you are coming down when I am flying in, you can follow my cab to the bus station. My place is not far from there.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Wasn't this answered somewhere else?

It is on Maimon Street at the corner of Juan Pablo Duarte. About a 15-20 minute ride from the airport. Anyone who knows Santiago knows where it is.

You need precise directions?

Airport-> exit straight ahead->airport road bends right_. you follow it and take the highway going west.
At the traffic light next to MERKAVEN, where you can see the Monument dead ahead, stay on the right. follow signs to Puerto Plata. Bear right, continue around in front of Hollywood theater. Stay in middle lane.
Go straight at the "metered" light, and 300 yards ahead you bear right and go down below the underpass. Stay in the left lane and turn left at the light. One block on your right hand side is the Metro Station.

Good luck.

HB