How can something so bad feel so good ?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ok ladies and gents, thought i would start a new thread. we have all heard about the sankie and sankette stories and how bad we feel once we have gotten messed over.

but tell us honestly, how can something so bad :( feel so good ? :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think it's called illusion or is it delusion?

It's like a roller coaster ride, hell of a good time once in a while but you wouldn't want to be on it 24/7 :laugh:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
feel so good? You mean, enjoying a slimy uneducated, young tigre from a ghetto who makes 200 dollars / month and asks women for money?
And I thought men had bad taste in women.
hahahahaa
AZB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I don't know if I follow the OP's question, but I imagine that when it's feeling good, the 'victim' is unaware that it is in fact bad. Once they realise what's really going on, it can only feel bad. If that makes sense...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
feel so good? You mean, enjoying a slimy uneducated, young tigre from a ghetto who makes 200 dollars / month and asks women for money?
And I thought men had bad taste in women.
hahahahaa
AZB

I knew i could count on AZB, to set things back in perspective, hahahahaha.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I don't know if I follow the OP's question, but I imagine that when it's feeling good, the 'victim' is unaware that it is in fact bad. Once they realise what's really going on, it can only feel bad. If that makes sense...

You've got it right, it feels so good while they're boosting your ego, your self esteem, making you feel like a goddess. Then it all comes crashing down when you find out the truth, then you feel like a gullible, stupid tourist, who should have known better, but thought you were different.:ermm: :ermm: :bunny: :bunny:

.....and then having to come to grips with the fact ,that everything AZB and the rest of the people on DR1 said about you is true. Thats the worst part!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Perphas Kyle should tell us what makes him feel so good but is bad for him ;)

Anna dear, this is not a personal experience. i never feel bad about the chicas i spend time with. people always say "it was great" and then reality sinks in and they feel bad..

hence this thread which i knew would bring out the comedians but i'm hoping some people would pour out their experiences for us...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
It feels good 'cause they're getting lots of cheap sex and having a grand ol' time while believing it's real love, then they realize it's all a con. It's all about mixed messages - thinking cheap sex is true love. :bunny:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
.....and then having to come to grips with the fact ,that everything AZB and the rest of the people on DR1 said about you is true. Thats the worst part!
Pray tell .... I'm listening (as an Internet Psychoanalyst) ... get comfy on the couch. :)

Sep 19, 2005
You've got it right, it feels so good while they're boosting your ego, your self esteem, making you feel like a goddess. Then it all comes crashing down when you find out the truth, then you feel like a gullible, stupid tourist, who should have known better, but thought you were different.:ermm: :ermm: :bunny: :bunny:

thats the whole point...they have never been made to feel like a godess,,,,probably because they arent a godess.....all the chicas that truely are the cats meow are such everywhere they walk on the earth....and they are made to feel that way all the time .

because of the CON these victims are made to think they are a somethign they are NOT....and they relish it.

a young hot stud can make in illinois can make that girl feel like a godess.....but guess what he already HAS A GODESS if he all that....and she will never hook up with him....there is no MAGIC with these sankies..

all the smoking babes find all the man they need where ever they go.

if i had to add one little twist...it MIGHT be...that sex COULD be better for a man in the DR with a dominican woman..OVERALL....becuase the country has such an open acceptance of sexuality.....I think OVERALL that domincan women are more willing to enjoy sex and show it...than the average american woman........just listening to married men in america complain about their wife not giving it to them.....those american women think differently than the dominican woman( over all).....there are exceptions to every rule it seems.

now the dominican male I doubt desires sex more than any other man from another country....the men are usually the drivers.......

a vacation in the DR isnt any different than a spring break fling.....partying girls go down looking to have a wild blast.....the guys there at the resort are the most logical choice to hook up with.....

the problem is the sankies give a speil that has it claws in future greed...not just a week's fling of fun and sex.....

bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
interesting...so then what makes these guys visit so often, doing western union, telling the guys "i gotta go see my girl", etc. ? my male friends here in the US are dumb-founded at the dominican girls. one is even paying for a house in santiago and he lives in the US !!! believe me, i know some real outrageous US male tourists stories that would blow your mind.

isn't it all a mirage and why can't they see it ?

Sep 19, 2005
if you are asking me..I dont know..

why do you go to the DR so often?

whats the difference between going to just get some twang, or to see a "girl friend"

the cost is about the same?

I wonder what goes through some peoples minds as well

some guys have money to burn..so sending cash is no big deal thing...

I could also imagine that some guys use the "term" girl friend pretty loosely

as in the might have a whole bunch....

sounds more like you have an answer in your head, and you are trying to come up with a question to fit it???????:lick: :lick: :lick:

so......what do your friends say?

bob

Sep 19, 2005
my fav saying, your girl use to be somebody else's girl....

yeah it went down like that with your mother, before she got married and your wife and your sisters.......

few people marry the first person they date.....

kyle, you dont have a girlfreind??

if you dont...you know when you get one...the same favorite saying will apply?

bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
yes i do know that. but i won't be calling anyone "girlfriend" from 1500 miles away.. can you dig it ??? :laugh: