LHVC at Hacienda Tropical

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedtrix

Feb 26, 2007
Hi new to the board!

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can offer me more information (this has probably been asked, sorry!). My husband and I are excited about our 1st trip to DR. We booked a week through RCI for July 2007. I haven't seen much reviews about the place and the few that I have makes me worry. Is it true about the helicopter airport transfer?

Thanks! :cheeky:

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
'more information' ? You are gonna have to be a bit more specific.

are you booked in the hotel or in the villas?

yes it is true you can get airport helicopter transfer, I would assume at a price.

wedtrix

Feb 26, 2007
More information regarding accomodations at the tropical hotel (how clean are the rooms). If anyone has pictures of the hotel/rooms.

I've read a few negative reviews and my husband and I are a little worried. If anyone has stayed here then I would greatly appreciate any comments regarding their stay at the hotel (service, amenities, etc.).

Thanks.

josecuervo

Dec 10, 2006
We just got back from Hacienda Tropical Feb. 11th. We were there 9 days and were there RCI also.The helicopter/limo service is just for V.I.P. club (villas) only. If you are staying in Tropical you must take a taxi or van from POP. We had an excellent time there. We would go back. The most striking thing we found and yes we left the all inclusive on more than one occasion, was how very nice and friendly the local people are. If you want more info you can e-mail me - morrison_2802@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.