Santiago Bbque anyone?

C

Chip00

I guess everybody heard the bad news about the cancellation of our little get together on the first. Is anybody still interested in doing something soon? I'm leaving on the 11th for a couple of weeks.

Also, I don't know how to make bbcue but my friend Snuffy does and since he owes me a favor... Anyway, we have two grill between us and all we need is a pickup to be able to move them.

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Chip

Sep 19, 2005
hello chip....what happened to your diet?? ha ha ha

I know it is a terrible weekend to plan aything, but I will be down from the 4th to the 8th ....if it is that saturday, Ill show up.

and Ill bring a pig or 2, or 3....and if you know anyone who wants to buy some suckling pigs let me know...we have 12 to move....

I did say "buy"...not rent....so there is no confusion.. ha ha ha

bob

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I guess everybody heard the bad news about the cancellation of our little get together on the first. Is anybody still interested in doing something soon? I'm leaving on the 11th for a couple of weeks.

Also, I don't know how to make bbcue but my friend Snuffy does and since he owes me a favor... Anyway, we have two grill between us and all we need is a pickup to be able to move them.

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Chip
What happened to the SSC wingding? Cancelled? Dang! I was living vicariously through y'all...

C

Chip00

hello chip....what happened to your diet?? ha ha ha

I know it is a terrible weekend to plan aything, but I will be down from the 4th to the 8th ....if it is that saturday, Ill show up.

and Ill bring a pig or 2, or 3....and if you know anyone who wants to buy some suckling pigs let me know...we have 12 to move....

I did say "buy"...not rent....so there is no confusion.. ha ha ha

bob

Maybe we could do it the 7th then?

Shouldn't we then start to round up the usual suspects?????

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It rains everyday and rains hard so maybe put a hold on your BBQ for now?
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
why is it raining so much down there?.......there is so much sin there that god is trying to drown you all!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

the road in La riena is as bad as it ever has been , because of these recent rains......

bob