Viva Wyndam Playa Dorada

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximumthing

Apr 9, 2007
We are leaving next Thursday to the Viva Wyndam Playa Dorada. Just a quick question.
1.When should we make reservations for the a la carte restaurants?

2.Do we have to get up early to be able to get lounge chairs on the beach?

3. Should we bring our own towels? I understand that the resort does offer their own towels, but do they run out?

p.s.- I wanted to bring some gifts for the people that work in the resort, what do they really need in the Dominican?

Thanks Everyone

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
We are leaving next Thursday to the Viva Wyndam Playa Dorada. Just a quick question.
1.When should we make reservations for the a la carte restaurants?

2.Do we have to get up early to be able to get lounge chairs on the beach?

3. Should we bring our own towels? I understand that the resort does offer their own towels, but do they run out?

p.s.- I wanted to bring some gifts for the people that work in the resort, what do they really need in the Dominican?

Thanks Everyone

Shouldn't be a problem with ala Carte reservations as the hotel should not be too crowded next week. But make them as early as possible to avoid any problems.

Lounge chairs on the beach are no problem. The ones around the pool in the shade fill up early.

Plenty of towels.

Cosmetic items for the woman and spots logo items such as baseball caps are appreciated by the men.

maximumthing

Apr 9, 2007
Thanks a lot for the quick response!

Your reply will help out a lot. Two more questions, the weather seems to be pretty good lately no?

We are two students in our early twenties, are there people in and around our age group around that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.