jetBlue Airways CTO in Santo Domingo

burriqui2001

Dec 14, 2005
Gentlemen it?s a fact!! They've just open a City Ticket Office for the Santo Domingo western region of the city. The CTO is located at Plaza Las Americas II on the second level next to ...well is a surprise to everyone...SPIRIT AIRLINES.

They'll have 2 dedicated crew members to serve the general public!! Some rumors of a low introduction rate is being spread out in the street but still no confirmation.

With the new fares posted by AA, direct competition, it's just a matter of time till a new fare war start!!

I hope they make it this time!!

Regards.

Jan 9, 2004
Thanks...

for the update.

Their website is now showing two flights per day into Las Americas. Time will tell whether they make it.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Gentlemen it?s a fact!! They've just open a City Ticket Office for the Santo Domingo western region of the city. The CTO is located at Plaza Las Americas II on the second level next to ...well is a surprise to everyone...SPIRIT AIRLINES.

They'll have 2 dedicated crew members to serve the general public!! Some rumors of a low introduction rate is being spread out in the street but still no confirmation.

With the new fares posted by AA, direct competition, it's just a matter of time till a new fare war start!!

I hope they make it this time!!

Regards.

agomera

Nov 16, 2005
Well...Aviasol, located in Plaza las Americas II right next to Spirit is the one in charge of Spirit operations and reservation system...looks like they will also work with B6.

burriqui2001

Dec 14, 2005
That's is to be confirmed!

Well...Aviasol, located in Plaza las Americas II right next to Spirit is the one in charge of Spirit operations and reservation system...looks like they will also work with B6.

In regards to your comment I can't assure you that, since it appears to be direct staff operating in this location. But like I said, I can't confirm it!

I truly hope they get the support from the public, since it would be devastating if they leave again.

Cheers!

agomera

Nov 16, 2005
They have great fares...I'm flying SDQ-JFK-SLC on early august and the total including taxes was around $250 o/w. Delta and AA fares were around US$350-400. However, I was looking for a good deal SLC-JFK-SDQ r/t for my thanksgiving break and Jetblue have the most expensive flights. Let's see who will determine the prices for the airline market now.