Delta or AA to STI?

msa319

Mar 11, 2002
Any opinions from people that have flown both Delta and AA from JFK to STI, which they prefer?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Jet Blue

But AA is the famous one. Delta? I am not sure they are still flying here to STI...

I thought our friend AZB said something to that effect, oh well. Delta is a very good line.

HB

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Jet Blue

But AA is the famous one. Delta? I am not sure they are still flying here to STI...

I thought our friend AZB said something to that effect, oh well. Delta is a very good line.

HB
If I remember correctly, AZB mentioned that the Atlanta-STI direct flight was canceled, not the JFK-STI.

Also, on the Delta website you can put JFK to STI in the search feature and it will list some flights on such route.

However, an ATL-STI search reveals several flights but with stops in either at JFK or Newark.

Perhaps there are Newark-STI direct flights as well.

-NALs

Sep 19, 2005
I went Delta once and it was more than a year ago...so any info about them wont be worth squat.

but the bottom line is.....the number of flights available ...so you can fit it to your schedule!!!!!!!!

the prices were always the same or lower with AA than all the others...evenm the JETBLUE flights with their outrageous hours were more money than AA EVERYTIME I punched in my dates!!!!!!!!!!...and they offer ONE flight each day JFK to STI.....it was 11:55 PM!!!!!!!

as far as customer satisfaction..it is like cell phones everyone hates all the carriers they just hate one less than all the rest.

price and availablity...after that...maybe you worry about being late, or your luggage....heck you arent on the plane long enough to make it a big deal.....

good luck

I fly AA all the time now...just because i have been building up miles with them....but i wont fly them if the other guy has the times i want on my dates and they save me $75 to $100....less than that, I like all the knowns i have going with AA...the terminals, the gates, the cutoff times...the personel at STI!( which are reall great)

bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
that's true...fly who is cheaper and takes less time to get there..i also fly AA all the time...

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
I only fly Delta to STI, I rather even pay more,if I have to rather than AA. Delta offers you way much of a better service. and their planes are better maintained than AA's

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Flight from STI TO NEW YORK CITY:

AA HAS THE MOST POPULAR FLIGHT AND RUNS 3 DAILY FLIGHTS

DELTA HAS ONE DAILY FLIGHT WITH EXCELLENT SERVICES(THE ONLY BAD IS AT JFK TERMINAL THAT IS A MESS)

CONTINENTAL AIRLINES FLIES TO NEWARK WITH A EXCELLENT SERVICES

JETBLUE RUNS 3 DAILY FLIGHTS AND BECOMING ONE OF THE BEST POPULAR FLIGHTS IN THIS ROUTE.