about an Caribe Village Hthel near Punta Cana

asfromwm

May 27, 2007
I wish to know the activities of an holday resort called S.u.e.n.o C.a.r.i.b.e in punta cana. I am no updated on the resort since was in develop around 6 year ago. please anybody would be kind snought to forward me any information or conct me . It's more important for me. thank you in advance

asfromwm

May 27, 2007
Sueno Resort & Wellness Center
Playa Bavaro - Los Corales,, Punta Cana
24 Double Rooms.

thanks to all, I think that's your helps is what i mean.Do u know why the name was changed and the year of the start activities of this, or any reviews about this hotel? Thank you.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I wish to know the activities of an holday resort called S.u.e.n.o C.a.r.i.b.e in punta cana. I am no updated on the resort since was in develop around 6 year ago. please anybody would be kind snought to forward me any information or conct me . It's more important for me. thank you in advance

I know of a hotel that never really got started up that was called Sue?o Caribe. It's located on Cabo Enga?o, about 2km from PUNTACANA Resort & Club. Could it be this one? As far as I know, it's been closed and for sale for a couple of years. Couldn't say if anyone's bought it recently or what their plans might be.

asfromwm

May 27, 2007
I know of a hotel that never really got started up that was called Sue?o Caribe. It's located on Cabo Enga?o, about 2km from PUNTACANA Resort & Club. Could it be this one? As far as I know, it's been closed and for sale for a couple of years. Couldn't say if anyone's bought it recently or what their plans might be.

Hi katep, your help is cool. I think that's what i'm looking for and No Sueno Resort Village. The Village Beach Resort is located just 10 minutes from the airport and adjacent to Laguna de Beron National Park.. I attach on this topic, an snap shot Maps. Thank you Kate, i ask you, if do u know more about This and it's at the same Location trace in the the map??

snap1cu9.jpg

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Hi katep, your help is cool. I think that's what i'm looking for and No Sueno Resort Village. The Village Beach Resort is located just 10 minutes from the airport and adjacent to Laguna de Beron National Park.. I attach on this topic, an snap shot Maps. Thank you Kate, i ask you, if do u know more about This and it's at the same Location trace in the the map??

snap1cu9.jpg

The only additional information I can give you is that it's between PUNTACANA and Catalonia. I remember seeing a big lagoon close by but I don't recall seeing any names posted anywhere but it looks as though it's the same place. The road that leads to the hotel (or at least did last time I went) is also call Sue?o Caribe and passes parallel to the airport down to the ocean. Technically it's 10 minutes away but with the road in the condition it is, I'd almost double that.

Feb 7, 2007
The Map is incorrect,
Grand Palladium Palace is located within the Fiesta complex, and is north of Melia, and north of Cortecito hotels (Ocean Bavaro, Carabela, etc.)
It certainly is not number 20 on the map.

What number 20 may be is the former Grand Paradise Bavaro.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
right Rubio,
the resort shown on the map as number 20 is the now named Punta Cana Grand Globalia between allegro and catalonia, the Palladium resort is located between the Flamenco and the Carabela.
have fun
Mike