Castro wins in DR in 2012

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
"What kind of crap is SOTN talking about now? I'm exhausted."

Amable Aristi Castro will easily win the presidential elections of 2012. Aristi will assume the leadership of the PRSC in 2007 and lose in the '08 elections. However, after four more years of lo mismo, whether the PLD continues in power or PRD wrests it from them, the people will be ready for something "different." And that's how Aristi will win in 2012... by losing in '08. He'll campaign on said difference.

Consider this: He still leads the LMD, giving money away to ayuntamientos all over the country, something he has been doing for years now. Influence, amigos, influence. So, what's new, you ask? Well, his coffers will surely grow in the next four years, especially his real estate holdings all over the eastern shore, from Bayahibe all the way around to Macao. And that's just his own personal wealth. Did I say he still leads the LMD?

Discuss.

-The Kid

C

Chip00

It is apparent this guy has money - but morals and real love of his country - that I don't know.

I'm still waiting for some Dominican leader to come along and make a speech like Kennedy did about being a "giver" instead of a "taker". I wonder how long I will have to wait.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
"What kind of crap is SOTN talking about now? I'm exhausted."

Amable Aristi Castro will easily win the presidential elections of 2012. Aristi will assume the leadership of the PRSC in 2007 and lose in the '08 elections. However, after four more years of lo mismo, whether the PLD continues in power or PRD wrests it from them, the people will be ready for something "different." And that's how Aristi will win in 2012... by losing in '08. He'll campaign on said difference.

Consider this: He still leads the LMD, giving money away to ayuntamientos all over the country, something he has been doing for years now. Influence, amigos, influence. So, what's new, you ask? Well, his coffers will surely grow in the next four years, especially his real estate holdings all over the eastern shore, from Bayahibe all the way around to Macao. And that's just his own personal wealth. Did I say he still leads the LMD?

Discuss.

-The Kid

Although his full name is Amable Aristy Castro, he is popularly known as Amable Aristy. Notwithstanding all the mainstream media (which is 95%+ under the government party's payroll) announcing that Eduardo Estrella will win Sunday's PRSC primary elections, independent political analysts consider Amable Aristy a shoo-in for the presidential candidacy of his party, the PRSC. Amable Aristy has never lost an election, elective or otherwise, in his life. If he was a race horse, Amable Aristy would be considered a Triple Crowner. With the presidential candidacy of Amable Aristy for the PRSC, the lineup for the 2008 presidential elections will be complete, including the two other candidates: Miguel Vargas Maldonado for the PRD, and Leonel Fernandez for the PLD. Non published independent political polls show that Amable Aristy cannot beat neither Leonel Fernandez or Miguel Vargas, however, he would pull enough votes to force a second round in the 2008 elections, since his high voting performance will prevent both Leonel Fernandez and Miguel Vargas from obtaining the 50% + 1 necessary to win on the first round. It is an open secret that Amable Aristy will join foces with Miguel Vargas to defeat Leonel Fernandez on the second round, most probably forming a ticket: Miguel Vargas, President - Amable Aristy, Vicepresident. I'm convinced that both Miguel Vargas and Amable Aristy have the leadership, organization, and resources to pull this off, and prevent the reelection of Leonel Fernandez.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
It is apparent this guy has money - but morals and real love of his country - that I don't know.

I'm still waiting for some Dominican leader to come along and make a speech like Kennedy did about being a "giver" instead of a "taker". I wonder how long I will have to wait.

A speech, such as the late John F. Kennedy, with his famous admonition "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country", will fall on deaf ears in the DR. Voters in the DR are takers, and most voters will sell their votes on election day just for a ride on a bus to the polling booth, a bottle of brugal and a picapollo on the way back. Deep down, most Dominicans admire ruthless and corrupt politicians that get away with murder, wishing they could be like them...

JOKL

Oct 30, 2006
Although his full name is Amable Aristy Castro, he is popularly known as Amable Aristy. Notwithstanding all the mainstream media (which is 95%+ under the government party's payroll) announcing that Eduardo Estrella will win Sunday's PRSC primary elections, independent political analysts consider Amable Aristy a shoo-in for the presidential candidacy of his party, the PRSC. Amable Aristy has never lost an election, elective or otherwise, in his life. If he was a race horse, Amable Aristy would be considered a Triple Crowner. With the presidential candidacy of Amable Aristy for the PRSC, the lineup for the 2008 presidential elections will be complete, including the two other candidates: Miguel Vargas Maldonado for the PRD, and Leonel Fernandez for the PLD. Non published independent political polls show that Amable Aristy cannot beat neither Leonel Fernandez or Miguel Vargas, however, he would pull enough votes to force a second round in the 2008 elections, since his high voting performance will prevent both Leonel Fernandez and Miguel Vargas from obtaining the 50% + 1 necessary to win on the first round. It is an open secret that Amable Aristy will join foces with Miguel Vargas to defeat Leonel Fernandez on the second round, most probably forming a ticket: Miguel Vargas, President - Amable Aristy, Vicepresident. I'm convinced that both Miguel Vargas and Amable Aristy have the leadership, organization, and resources to pull this off, and prevent the reelection of Leonel Fernandez.

What!!???. Amable has been a cacique all his political life, in Higuey he allways buy his reelection , how may votes he will get in la Capital and Santiago? none!! . And Valgas Maldonado!!! wow Valgas Maldonado crushed with monies more historical PRD candidates like Milagros, and the others, and helped lengthy with Hipolito in the destrution of DR economy, Valgas Maldonado = Hipolito Mejia+.,

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Mirador, remember last election's 'pink revolution.' Turned out very well didn't it? ..never understemate the PRSC ability to split. The PLD manage to get them to do so like a charm in '06, ..

From (no PRD-PRSC - aka pink - alliance):

Mapa18A.jpg

To (with a PRD-PRSC - aka pink - alliance):

B19_A.jpg

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
From the momment Aristy decides to ally himself with Maldonado, there will be a great number of PRSC activists ..particularly in the Capital .. running towards what ever Leonel offers like crazy..

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Did he get the visa

Did Aristy get his visa to the US back? I seem to remember that it was pulled. Any idea as to why?

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
Amable got into trouble just a few days ago because he was parading around in a helicopter throwing money out of it to the people in the campo (some kind of campaign strategy or sometime idk)...like as if he was just playing around y botando los cuartos....so yeah, I don't think Amable has a good light on him.

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
Amable got into trouble just a few days ago because he was parading around in a helicopter throwing money out of it to the people in the campo (some kind of campaign strategy or sometime idk)...like as if he was just playing around y botando los cuartos....so yeah, I don't think Amable has a good light on him.

Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit my own post. Apparently, the message he was trying to give off was that if he were to become president he would change for the better the uneven distrubition of wealth throughout the nation. The people still didn't like the fact that he was just throwing money out of a helicopter that he could have been used to fix something...like a road, idk. I think the guy is just kind crazy and inconsiderate.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit my own post. Apparently, the message he was trying to give off was that if he were to become president he would change for the better the uneven distrubition of wealth throughout the nation. The people still didn't like the fact that he was just throwing money out of a helicopter that he could have been used to fix something...like a road, idk. I think the guy is just kind crazy and inconsiderate.

On the contrary, Amable Aristy is not crazy or inconsiderate at all. He is very well aware that his acts of throwing money out of a helicopter or in the middle of a crowd is a very effective political marketing ploy, knowing that the majority of Dominican voters have been reduced to an ignorant gaggle of ragamuffins and indigents who love nothing better than a handout.

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
On the contrary, Amable Aristy is not crazy or inconsiderate at all. He is very well aware that his acts of throwing money out of a helicopter or in the middle of a crowd is a very effective political marketing ploy, knowing that the majority of Dominican voters have been reduced to an ignorant gaggle of ragamuffins and indigents who love nothing better than a handout.

Well he didn't get very good publicity about on several talk shows over here. He was critcized very harshly.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Well he didn't get very good publicity about on several talk shows over here. He was critcized very harshly.

In the Dominican Republic, contrary to the U.S., the opinions of talk show hosts are not held in high esteem. Everybody knows that DR journalists sell their articles and opinions to the highest bidder, and the highest bidder is the current government. They are all brown-nosers. Personally, there's not one active journalist in the DR I would give an ounce of credence to, maybe don Adriano Miguel Tejada...

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
In the Dominican Republic, contrary to the U.S., the opinions of talk show hosts are not held in high esteem. Everybody knows that DR journalists sell their articles and opinions to the highest bidder, and the highest bidder is the current government. They are all brown-nosers. Personally, there's not one active journalist in the DR I would give an ounce of credence to, maybe don Adriano Miguel Tejada...

Okay, I have to give that to you...talk show hosts here son desmasiado tiguere.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006

No even Nuria, or Huchi Lora?