Cabarete, woman found dead

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
Does anyone have any details about the woman who was aparently found dead on the beach just west of kite before encuentro? Around 4 pm yesterday afternoon. There were police and a crowd on the street.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
She was found dead. There were drugs (cocaine) and Rum at the scene. It was not a robbery, as she had her valuables with her when she was found.

It looks like an overdose. She was 32.

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Dead woman

Cabarete.- Some youths that played in Beach Cabarete, next to Tip Schooner, they were carried the scare of their lives al to discover the body without life of a woman, semioculto among the thickets. The medical jurist Dr. Freddy Salazar, al to raise the body said that their death was produced probably in hours at night, while the authorities identified the victim as Maria Trinity Rosary. Click in the image to see the video.

Thanks to Victor Ambioris.

It published by Blogcalle in 11:23:00 AM

Labels: News

0 comments:

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
She was found dead. There were drugs (cocaine) and Rum at the scene. It was not a robbery, as she had her valuables with her when she was found.

It looks like an overdose. She was 32.

I was in that restaurant near where she was found, she wasnt there when I went in, so it happened quite late, someone that knows her told me she was a drug addict and had just overdosed by accident. So very sad, there are so many here now on crack, this is why the crime has increased so much - to feed their habit.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
there are so many here now on crack, this is why the crime has increased so much - to feed their habit.

This is based on what? Users you know? Increasing arrests and drug seizures?

I'm not saying that drugs are not a problem, but let's not portray the north coast as some crack infested ghetto.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
NorthCoast

N. Coast is a large area. El Tablon,el batey de Cabarete and poorer areas do have a problem with harder drugs; harder circumstances conjur up harder drugs, IMHO. One doesn't see drug problems to speak of in smaller towns and the campo - not that it doesn't exist.
A dead woman from an OD in a large American city would hardly make headlines.
Here on the north coast, it becomes a travesty of sorts, which actually makes me comfortable because it is the exception, not the rule. And hopefully, and likely an innocent perspective, this will serve as a deterrent. Maybe si, maybe no.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Not that it make much difference, but the women was from Santo Domingo, not the North Coast.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
All Tourist Areas are "infested"!

I have the impression that all the tourist areas, especially Punta Cana Bavaro, have the same problem.
All the little dealers get paid with drugs and now they need to buy drugs themselfs because they became addicts
I have never seen that many drug addicts and that much trafficking in my past.

Last edited:

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
This is based on what? Users you know? Increasing arrests and drug seizures?

I'm not saying that drugs are not a problem, but let's not portray the north coast as some crack infested ghetto.

Ok, let's portray it as a cocaine infeted country club.