Coorporate Attorney in Snaitago?

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Buenas Tardes to all DR1. So far in the 1.5 we have been the DR as permanent resident this site has been our most important business and families advisor's for that Karina and My self are extremely welcome.
We find ourself now needed to get our small call center register as a legitimate business since we are now a more establish enterprise and have our goals set. It would be good for us if we can find a firm in Santiago that can help us incorporate in a short time firm since have a few legal matters pending that need us to be incorporated to be concluded. Any suggestions would be nice. A bilingual attorney would be needed
Gracias
Albin

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I will send you a Pm regarding this. HOwever, my advice is to buy a shelf company and then you will be legal in under a week. Later you can change the name if you want to. A shelf company, in case you are not sure, is a company created in advance usuallyl by a law firm and it waits for someone to purchase it. The shares are then transferred to you quickly and easily, no waiting but usually costs just a bit more.