help- anyone flying in from NY this week?

la flaca

Aug 4, 2007
Hey everyone,

This is my third post and i need your help. I used a passport renewal rush service in NYC , the only way to get may passsport back to the DR is if someone who is flying from NY will bring it along with them, since normal couriers, UPS, Fedex, etc. are not allowed to send them out of the country. I need it urgently since I have to leave this week to Spain for a seminar which i am already late to because my passport was expired , please if there is anyone who can help me, or if you know of someone who is visiting the country this week from NY , let me know. Thanks for reading.

La flaca

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hey everyone,

This is my third post and i need your help. I used a passport renewal rush service in NYC , the only way to get may passsport back to the DR is if someone who is flying from NY will bring it along with them, since normal couriers, UPS, Fedex, etc. are not allowed to send them out of the country. I need it urgently since I have to leave this week to Spain for a seminar which i am already late to because my passport was expired , please if there is anyone who can help me, or if you know of someone who is visiting the country this week from NY , let me know. Thanks for reading.

La flaca
Have someone in NYC wrap it up with some old photos and send it as photos by UPS, FedEx, etc.
I don't know why they are not allowed to send passports out of the country, but I'm sure if they unknowingly do it there would be no problem.
It's probably some US law designed to prevent foreigners from obtaining false passports.
The difficulty in asking any one here to assist, is that nobody knows you, as you are a first time poster.

la flaca

Aug 4, 2007
thanks so much!

Hey Rocky and dakra,
You don't know how valuable your answers were for me, this is exactly what a friend of mine advised me to do, she says they don't open sealed envelopes, hopefully it will work out and get here quick. I will continue to visit the forum and hopefully one day be able to help out someone else with my experience. Thanks again.

La flaca