fotos de viajes por el cibao

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Buenas. este thread es para aquellos que no les gusAN LA DISPUTAS y que quieren ver fotos del ciabo como es bello, natural, rurla y en desarrollo. Les invitos atodos aque ponga sus fotos del cibao cnetral aqui y que nos ayuden a desmostrales al mundo que estamos superndo el tercemundismo pero que necesitmaso la ayudas de todos los ciudadanos.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
a>

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Well so far I have a bunch of pics of my 2 lovely companions but I hope tonight when I get home I can up load more pictures of recent trips I have taken in the Cibao.
I might add some local North Santiago Pictures.
If is near my office en la Rotonda Del Barrio Libertad might pop up in this thread.
All critics are welcome.
I am a novice at this........bueno a man that loves his Family and his country so I want you guys to see what I see. The reason why I left the suburbs of Surprise Arizona to come to Santiago.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Berzin mil gracias.
Those pictures are we expecting people to post. I have never been to does places en la montana. Your pictures have motivated me to take el trip to Santo Cerro and revist la confluencia. Las time I when i was a school kid in the 80's
.Mas mas fotos ................please more guys

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
De nada. Unfortunately when I went to the waterfall most of the best pics came out blurry because I was still a novice with the camera.

And to top it off when we finally crossed the walkways to get to the waterfall it started raining really hard and I couldn't get pics of what is a spectacular waterfall.

But it was a beautiful experience because the rain really added to the atmosphere. You really felt like you were in the middle of a rain forest.