Does CaribeTours charter?

rcny019

Aug 28, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knows if CaribeTours charters its buses for groups from Santiago to Puerto Plata? Does anyone know how long travel is from Santiago to Puerto Plata? Does any one have any comments on the Sun Village Resort and Spa and Ocean World?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Yes, I believe Caribe Tours Charters its buses. Metro does, too.

Santiago to Puerto Plata by bus is about 2 hours.

Feb 7, 2007
Yes they do. But they are not the cheapest. Try EMY Autobuses Turisticos. It's the same company as Expreso Vegano and they are cheaper.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I was wondering if anyone knows if CaribeTours charters its buses for groups from Santiago to Puerto Plata? Does anyone know how long travel is from Santiago to Puerto Plata?
For how many people? Martin Espinal (Isaira Tours - Dominican Republic) might be able to help with a 22 seater at a more competitive rate.
Are you talking Santiago AIRPORT to Sun Village or Santiago Town centre to town centre? Sto - Sun Village is now approx 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes depending on time of day journey is made! ~ Grahame.

rcny019

Aug 28, 2007
For how many people? Martin Espinal (Isaira Tours - Dominican Republic) might be able to help with a 22 seater at a more competitive rate.
Are you talking Santiago AIRPORT to Sun Village or Santiago Town centre to town centre? Sto - Sun Village is now approx 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes depending on time of day journey is made! ~ Grahame.

We have 48-150 passengers and are departing from the Airport.

Does EMY Autobuses Turisticos have a website?