Look at the warning signs -Calling all you experts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
A while ago I started a new thread about the UFO's??? I saw strange "stars" in the skies above the DR, some of you made fun, some had courage to post, others pmed me, the knowledgeable ones knew about what was expected to happen within a few days of my post of the changes in the planet Mars, I didnt when I posted. Then recently the scientists in the USA were surprised that the changes/sightings they had been expecting on the west coast of the USA have appeared close to New York. I also posted on Chris', the moderators,very informative thread on the hurricane season, that something was happening/wrong because the sea was too hot, way before Hurricane Dean was on the radar of the national hurricane centres' "up to the art" . equipment.

Now I see something different - again in the stars. The position of certain alignment of stars has changed. They are higher, not to the left or the right, so please all you idiots DONT START with your stupid silly comments because I feel something serious is happening and I would like some good intelligent responses from people like Ken, other experienced captains, star gazers and divers. Its like the axle of the earth has changed. I am an experienced diver, pilot and have travelled/lived in many countries of the world and there are only so many countries that you can really experience/see so much of the sky from the naked eye.

Something is wrong. Years ago man read the stars and the sea, I learnt so much from the Arabian nomads from the deserts when I lived there, they still predict from the stars, even after all the oil was discovered and great wealth came to them and they moved to greater things in cities bought by their new found wealth, they return for picnics in the desert at weekends, sitting on the ground beside their limos, I saw this and loved them for it. I have also learnt that the Dominicans have this basic insight. When I tried to warn them after the warnings of Hurricane Dean, so many told me - no it wont hit us.

Maybe we have too much modern day info.techology -maybe thats why we cant live with breakdown of power and internet connection when we live here.

One thing is for sure, something is wrong, very wrong, I have never seen the stars in that position before. Maybe I will put the tanks on again and see what the creatures are doing underneath the earth, divers will know what I mean about that. Just hope my heart will stand the pressure change, (as some of you know)

So please informed people look and tell me what is wrong??? it is most certainly in this region.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
According to the aztec (or is it mayans) calenders and from the sumarian plates, we have learned that planet X will be going though our solar system by year 2012. This planet will have grave effects on our earth's rotation and even on the axis shift.
This may all be false and fiction but what if it is really true? Planet Niburu is said to cross through earth's solar system every 3600 years. It is said that we were designed by these folks on this planet. Get ready to meet your Ananaki gods.
Yikexxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZB

Last edited:

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
Amahdinijad, the wacko in Iran, believes and has said that the Mahdi, the child who they threw in a well in the 7th century to bias the lineage of the Prophet Mohammed, will come out of the well and save the world only when everyone not a Muslim dies through an Apocalypse, and that, he believes and has said, is going to be in 2012. He's busy bringing it on too.

As for the signs you see, email someone at Mount Polamar or any of thousands of astronomers anywhere in academia. They'll actually answer you -- what you're suggesting, though possible and historical, is impossible to hide in today's world.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Amahdinijad, the wacko in Iran, believes and has said that the Mahdi, the child who they threw in a well in the 7th century to bias the lineage of the Prophet Mohammed, will come out of the well and save the world only when everyone not a Muslim dies through an Apocalypse, and that, he believes and has said, is going to be in 2012. He's busy bringing it on too.

Pelaut, please stop repeating the fox and CNN news here for a change, use you brain for once, I assure you, it will not cause any damage to your nervous system. Now amahdinijad is a wacko and he says this and that. Imagine if he had said the same things or worse but obeyed the master Bush in his every desire, you think he would be called a wacho by the US media?
AZB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What worries me more than some of your theories, is that some of you would believe all that baloney.
How many times have we heard the end of the world predictions in our lives?
Some even give exact dates.
Those dates come and go and we're still here, and nothing has changed.

Hey... I think I can see Uranus clearly now.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Now I see something different - again in the stars. The position of certain alignment of stars has changed. They are higher, not to the left or the right, so please all you idiots DONT START with your stupid silly comments because I feel something serious is happening and I would like some good intelligent responses from people like Ken, other experienced captains, star gazers and divers. Its like the axle of the earth has changed. I am an experienced diver, pilot and have travelled/lived in many countries of the world and there are only so many countries that you can really experience/see so much of the sky from the naked eye.

How could you all of a sudden see changes in the sky if these things happen slowly, RIGHT? or am I wrong according to this defenition of .......the precession, which is probably what you are talking about?

The precession of the equinoxes, also known as the Platonic Year, is caused by the slow wobbling of the earth's polar axis. Right now this axis roughly points to Polaris, the "Pole Star," but this changes slowly over long periods of time. The earth's wobble causes the position of the seasonal quarters to slowly precess against the background of stars. For example, right now, the winter solstice position is in the constellation of Sagittarius. But 2000 years ago it was in Capricorn. Since then, it has precessed backward almost one full sign. It is generally thought that the Greek astronomer Hipparchus was the first to discover precession around 128 B.C. Yet scholarship indicates that more ancient Old World cultures such as the Egyptians (see Schwaller de Lubicz's book Sacred Science) and Babylonians also knew about the precession.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Now then all you skeptics (or should that be septics?:cheeky:?) steady on until you hear from the ones that know about these things!!

When I lived in Sandbach, Cheshire (That's the UK for all who live on this side of the pond) I used to play golf at the Alsager Golf & Country Club with someone who worked at Jodrell Bank. I had stayed in irregular touch with him so when this came up I sent him a copy paste of Ladybirds original post. I am waiting his response which should be when he gets home from work around 19.00 UK time (14.00 hrs. out time). Give him an hour to say hello to his wife & switch the computer on ...... say around 15.00 our time.

I am reserving all comments until I hear from a professional! ~ Grahame.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
There's also gonna be solar storms........around 2012...so many things are happening then....and the end of the Mayan calendar......interesting stuff, huh? Ladybird is on to something.......but there's nothing we can do, its nature.

All this happens with massive slowness. "It takes about 40 years for the belt to complete one loop," says Hathaway. The speed varies "anywhere from a 50-year pace (slow) to a 30-year pace (fast)."

When the belt is turning "fast," it means that lots of magnetic fields are being swept up, and that a future sunspot cycle is going to be intense. This is a basis for forecasting: "The belt was turning fast in 1986-1996," says Hathaway. "Old magnetic fields swept up then should re-appear as big sunspots in 2010-2011."

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
M.A.R., you are absolutely correct...........

.............Ladybird is definitely ON something...........

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Cheshire cat

Now then all you skeptics (or should that be septics?:cheeky:?) steady on until you hear from the ones that know about these things!!

When I lived in Sandbach, Cheshire (That's the UK for all who live on this side of the pond) I used to play golf at the Alsager Golf & Country Club with someone who worked at Jodrell Bank. I had stayed in irregular touch with him so when this came up I sent him a copy paste of Ladybirds original post. I am waiting his response which should be when he gets home from work around 19.00 UK time (14.00 hrs. out time). Give him an hour to say hello to his wife & switch the computer on ...... say around 15.00 our time.

I am reserving all comments until I hear from a professional! ~ Grahame.
:bunny:http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/alicepic/disney-movie/cheshirecat-1.jpg lol

Status
Not open for further replies.