Jun 6, 2006
Happy birthday bushbaby vince1956
party-smiley-015.gif
party-smiley-020.gif

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Feliz cumpleanos, bushbaby

Personally, I would rather not be reminded.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Sorry to be late to this thread - I've been doing the wishes face to face, in a manner of speaking :) .

Can we do a 2 for 1 (it is the DR after all) ;)

Happy Birthday to Grahame AND Chirimoya

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Feliz cumpleanos, or HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAME!!!!!!!!!!!! You were the first person I exchanged information with regading the Dominican Republic over a year ago from the US. We live in the Dominican Republic now. THANKS GRAHAME May you live to be 200 years old, and the last voice you hear is mine. LOL

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
As my daughter would say "feliz cumpyea?os"!

BTW, I will be playing golf tomorrow pm at Las Aromas with cobraboy if you and HB want to join us.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Sorry to be late to this thread - I've been doing the wishes face to face, in a manner of speaking :) .

Can we do a 2 for 1 (it is the DR after all) ;)

Happy Birthday to Grahame AND Chirimoya

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day! :bunny:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Thank Ye all for your good wishes - as my namesake would say ...... "we 'preciate it"

As my daughter would say "feliz cumpyea?os"!

BTW, I will be playing golf tomorrow pm at Las Aromas with cobraboy if you and HB want to join us.
I think at my age Chip & with present circumstances, that could now be interpreted into 'feliz Grumpya?os'!!
Regret Monday is out of the question as I am doing wheelchair duy for my Mother going round Ocean World!! Drive a few straight ones for me & give CobraBoy a good (golf) thrashing!!

Phil&Gerry
WELL over a year ago!! What happened to you ...... did I say something to offend or did you find help from another quarter? YES, I did note that you were in the DR now.
Don't wish to offend Sir, but with respect I would prefer the LAST voice I hear to be that of Lambada saying 'goodnight dear' or M'Dear friend HB yelling 'FORE' as I slice my last drive into a group of pretty girls dancing on the golf course!!

Rocky
Thanks for the link(s) but as mentioned on messenger ....."Them Thar things ain't needed just yet - even at 63!!"

Thanks Chiri & all the other PM/E-Mail senders. Sorry for not coming on earlier to pass on my felicitations but wanted to stay off this thread until the day was over so as not to contaminate it!!
I trust your day was as pleasant as mine & 300% less trouble free!! ~ Grahame.

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
With Love from the UK

Wishing you a belated happy birthday!

Lots of love and hugs

Emma, Jonathan & Joshua

xxx

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Happy Belated Birthday, Grahame and Chirimoya!!! I know you guys must have enjoyed your days tremendously!!! Many, many more!!!!;)