Boston vs Indians

felixelgato

Sep 25, 2007
Hey if you are in Santo Domingo and are a baseball fan, you are invited to mi casa to watch the game tonight and hopefully if Boston wins, on sunday night as well.
Good crowd,my friends (male and female) and I am a fine host!
Food and Presidente. You can also feel free to bring anything to share.
PM me if you are interested
Fraternally
Felix

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Have a great time guys!!! :)

Jacoby Ellsbury will play CF instead of Coco Crisp. Finally.........

David Ortiz and Manny = Alante, Alante~~~ :bunny::bunny:

30m9xcj.jpg

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Uh-oh...

and 7 in the 5th inning in the next game as well. And Boston is only ahead by 9....:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Well, it's 10-1 now...but STILL ONLY the 3rd inning...there's a LOT of game left...

I am with you on this one Musicqueen, but I think we are looking at a game 7. I wish they would stop showing the scoreboard! Make plans to stay up late tomorrow.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well...at least I'll be able to watch a couple of inning when I get home at around 12:30!!! ;) Looks like a loooooong game again tonight...

Does anyone think that these games are ENGINEERED to go 7 games for TV and revenue purposes!??!?!?!?!

Yes, I know...the conspiracy theory...Humor me...I'm at work on a Satuday night!!!! :(

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
NO, I'm at the radio station now...between songs and entertainment news, I get to watch the game...thanks!!! ;)

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Ok...

I'm heading down to the bar to catch the last three innings. Let's hope the Indians don't score 7 runs in each. :paranoid: :bunny: :paranoid:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, well..it's on to GAME 7...the Sox did what they needed to do...they won 2 games in a row...I think the Indians might have lost their chance at a WS when they lost their home game...

Let's wait until tomorrow night..

Good night, everyone!!!!

Congrats, SOX FANS!!!! :):):)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
aruuuuuuuuuuuga!!!!!

wow...what a game!!!!

i think game 7 is going to be a little more difficult. DIce K has not been all that impressive...but who knows...perhaps he will have a break out game! as long at the sox bats keep hitting that is all they will need.

that was a FUN game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakra must be punch drunk tonight! lol!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
7 innings, 6 hits, 2 runs, 0 walks, and 5 K?s.
Another great performance for the Red Sox legend
:classic:
2hr1ylw.jpg

358xuyq.jpg

2je236f.jpg

3 for 5, 5 RBIs and 2 runs scored for J.D. Drew :)
acpr1x.jpg

f05hew.jpg

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
I love the Sox! - I have been feeling good about our chances all week. If all of you remember my quote under a different thread titled "Predictions", I stated that we would win but it would take 7 games to do it. I also went on to say that Cleveland was a tought team and they wanted it bad, but if the Sox wanted to go to the Big Series, then they had to earn it. -

Congrats Sox! - We are with you. Let's Go All The Way Baby!!!

YEAH!

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
How many Dominican players are on the Sox team ("home grown in the DR")....and how many on the Indians team?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I love the Sox! - I have been feeling good about our chances all week. If all of you remember my quote under a different thread titled "Predictions", I stated that we would win but it would take 7 games to do it. I also went on to say that Cleveland was a tought team and they wanted it bad, but if the Sox wanted to go to the Big Series, then they had to earn it. -

Congrats Sox! - We are with you. Let's Go All The Way Baby!!!

YEAH!
SUCKS fans are so predictable!!!.

They go into hiding when "thing" don't look rosey and then come out of hiding when "things" are looking up!!.

Well, I predicted that the SUCKS are the team to beat.

Now, wanting them to win is another thing!!.