Attn: Bella whos seeking info on Felix /Fun Royale

L

Lisa

Bella,
I Know the Felix that you are talking about.He works as a bartender at the Fun Royale. He's about 23, green eyes. Bella, all I can say is stop looking for him! This guy is "sanki panki", "freaky freaky" and all the other things at it's best. He is a pro at this! He has broken so many hearts. He has so many different girls going at once. I have proof, pictures, emails from girls all over the world that he has done this to. I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I just don't want you to get hurt the way he has hurt my friend and so many others. I wouldn't be suprised if others respond about him. If you need any other info email me.

B

bella

Re: Attn: Bella whos seeking info on Felix /Fun Ro

Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your information. If only I could tell you the things he told me, you would not believe it. He definately deserves an Oscar, if they are all lies!!!

Thank you and if anyone else has information on Felix, please e-mail me!

Thank you!
Bella

N

Natasha

Are we that gullible and naive?

Bella, this is not intended to be critical of you. And believe me, I have tried (maybe should have tried harder) to skip these types of messages because frankly, I think they are so pathetic. But maybe, just maybe, once and for all I will be able to understand what is going on here. I have noticed a trend on this forum: most women that post here requesting information or looking for a certain resort worker tend to be from Canada. Why is that? Anyone?

Second, although I am a female and as such can empathize with you, I could not imagine myself (even if I am anonymous) going on an internet forum to "look" for a guy.

But even before one would get to the point of looking for a guy on the internet, let me pose this question: in 2000, are we women still this gullible? I try to put myself in your shoes...I am in tropical island...this suave guy is hitting on me, telling me all these nice things. Would I fall for it? To be honest with you, I have lived a pretty sheltered life, in that I had tons of family members and my own parents "pretecting" me if you will, most of my childhood and adolescence. My dating "experience" is laughable at best, with having only seriously dated (almost married him) one man before I met my husband (dated him five years, been married two). So, no I am not an "expert" on men. However, even with my "naivete", I have a hard time conceiving that I would fall for a guy AT A RESORT.

Again, please don't take this as a criticism, but I am just bewildered by this whole phenomenum. Every single week it seems that a woman is "looking" for a guy in the DR, through this message board. I really never knew that my male compatriots at the resorts were that smooth. But I do know that in most instances it takes two to tango.

I am sorry you feel deceived...hope you can move on. Good luck!

Regards,
Natasha

B

bella

Re: Are we that gullible and naive?

Dear Natasha,

I appreciate the fact that you have no understanding of this scenario, however, you must be in the situation to honestly know what is right and what is wrong.

I am not aware of your personality or character, but did you not dream, of having a fairytale love, as a little girl dreaming of falling in love with a man and living happily ever after? This may sound corny and fairytale like, but I does happen, not aftern, but it does and I am only human. When you meet someone that you feel connected to, someone that makes your heart flutter, someone that you share so much in common with, ie. culture, music, passion for family & chidren, dreams, and then there is the intensity between each other that you've never felt before, honestly, you can't help but fall, if you don't you are either frozen or extremely computerized to not feel any passion for this person.

It has NOTHING to do with the way you were raised or how beautiful you are, there are many people in this world, Canada or not, that feel intense feelings, some end up with happy endings, some don't, but you can't tell me that the person you are "meant" to be with or want to be with has to live in your country, because if you did I would totally disagree with your point of view, whether I know you or not. Fate and destiny are strong and if you don't take a chance how will you ever know???

I know you didn't exactly mean to sound harsh, but I am not desperate for a man, by any means, and honestly felt like this guy, Dominican or not, was diffrent, that is not my fault, all that means is that he was so incredible in his way of convincing me that his love was real and true, and when I say convincing me trust me, I mean just that, I am not a push over and have always been quite cautious and still he won me over completely, that I have to take responsibility for, but if you ignore your heart all the time, how will you ever find love? You can't tell me that ALL Dominicans are alike, I thought he was diffrent.

So, Natasha, before you make negative comments, and put me in a category with others, just remember maybe one day, you'll know what it's like to feel so much for someone, and not really understand how or why, and only then will you understand!!!!
If that every happens, I sincerely hope you end up with a happy ending.

Bella

C

Charlotte

Bella, don't you think that Felix would have given you his number if he was interested? Men are hired at the resorts because they can charm the guests. I'm sure this Felix has made more than one woman feel special. Sorry.

A

Anne

My problem with all these posts is that these women who think they have met their soulmate, some one they feel connected to, someone who makes their heart flutter etc etc, seem to know so little about these guys, like his last name and where exactly he works and his address and/or phone #. If things between the two of you had been so great would you not have exchanged all this information before leaving and wouldn't you now be communicating via mail or phone instead of looking for him on this board. Sorry if I sound critical but everytime I read one of these posts the same question keeps popping in my head. If I'm off base please enlighten me, I would love to hear the other side.

N

Natasha

Okay...some background

Obviously Bella, you did not get my point and it seems that you did not read my message either.

Without getting into my personal life too much, I will only say that I am in a fulfilled marriage. Falling in love is the easy part - being married and making it work is the hard part (sadly, only 48% of marriages succeed at this). I am very happy with my husband (even though the little rascal is still at work at this hour - Fourth of July holiday and he wants to finish some things before the long weekend).

I am Dominican Bella. My husband is American. I married him because he was the PERSON I fell in love with. I don't know how old you are, but I am 31, and yes, I did have all those dreams you are talking about - though my doctoral program didn't allow me much time to daydream about "the man of my life" very often ;-) But then he just appeared, when I wasn't looking and the rest is history as they say. I have been married only 2 years and I know hubby and I have a long road ahead of us. Will we make it to be married 32 years like my parents have been, or 38 like his? We are certainly working on that :)

Regards,
Natasha

J

Jim H

Re: Attn: Bella whos seeking info on Felix /Fun Ro

Just my opinion,I think you need to listen to DR Laura

B

bella

time for total TRUTH about Felix

Well everyone, I have a confession to make:

The very negative reaction to all of this is somewhat understandable, due to the fact that I said I don't have his number or know where he works, etc, yet I am crazy about him, but there is much more to the story than I have told. Firstly, I have been involved with him for almost a year, therefore know his numbers, and everything else about him. We have kept what seemed to be an incredible realtionship, with lenghty conversations, 2-3 times a week, about our lives seperate and together, everything from weather, personal history, marriage, kids, family, and of course us. I have been there a few times, to POP, and we were either going to be together there or here. We had not fully decided. I swear to you, I had many doubts about this whole thing, but he did an amazing job of convincing me in every way, like you just would not believe, that he loved me like he's never loved before and ever will again, I mean it was deep, after this long a period of time, I'd eventually think, well, this is being carried on for too long to be in a such a lie, so he must be sincere.
Well I am sad to say, I was wrong. It does not matter how I found out, but I found out a few weeks ago, that he was carring on with another girl, for slightly less time than he and I were together. She was actually there with him in POP when we both found out and of course she too had no idea that I existed. Basically, he got caught, thank god! Now, I am sure some of you are laughing, thinking we are fools and possibly even deserve to be in this, takes two to merengue, yes, but after almost a year of hearing the depth of someone's love for you, you have to wonder if maybe that person is being sincere, right? If this was a week long holiday fling, trust me, I would not be writing this, it seemed to be much more than that.
I had heard so many stories of Dominican men that do this and was very liery about it, but believe me, please, there are sincerly some people out there that are very good at what they do and no matter how intelligent you are, when someone cries, beggs, and pleades with you to please believe in their love for you, as stupid as I feel know, I really, believed him and trust me you would have too! You can't live your life totally not trusting people, we had a year not a wknd to build something, and yes I was not there but 2 hour conversations on the phone 2-3 times a week, you begin to feel like you know the person, as you would if you were there and there is always that voice in your head, saying, you never know!!

Now the reason I began this quest to find Felix, is because, I wanted to know if there were others out there that he was doing this too. You may or may not agree, but the hurt I felt, finding all of this out, I just didn't want any other girl to go thru it, as per Felix. He does not deserve to feel love from one woman let alone many.

I owe nothing to anyone on this board, but I wanted to tell you all the truth, because I felt guilty for not being totally truthful, guess I am too "honest" for my own good! One day, it'll pay off!! ha ha

Take Care and guard your heart!
Bella

A

Anne

Re: time for total TRUTH about Felix

Dear Bella
I am not laughing nor do I think you are a fool. If anything I feel bad that you had to go through the pain of discovering that someone you cared deeply about turned out to be someone you couldn't trust. I've always believed the old saying that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I'm sure you will always feel some pain, but eventually you will look back on this with new wisdom, strength and maturity. And you will realize your ability to love and trust makes you a better person than Felix will ever be. Keep your head up and all the best.

A

Anne

I'm curious to know - did you confront Felix and if so what was his response/reaction. If you don't care to share this info I will understand.

B

BEARLOVER 40

Bella I understand where you are coming from. I too had a similar experience though this was actually with my ex-husband. You see he pursued a reconcialtion for almost 11 months then went on vacation and came back and decidedt to tell me after our last fling that he married a Dominican girl. No clue did me or my children have that he was even involved with someone else. The bad part is that he still said he loved me and actually betrayed his wife and spent one more night with me after he had been married only 9 days to her. That is when he sprung on me that he had married, after the act. Now he is afraid that his wife will not understand and has alienated not only me but our children. That is why I must find this woman and speak with her. I believe she should be aware of what has transpired all these months. My daughter is taking this the worst, she believed that we were going to be a family again. We were married 20 years and only divorced for 6 months when he decided that he wanted and loved me for real. I need closure to all this not only for myself but for my daughter who now believes that all men are scum including her father. She thinks that she will never see or talk to him ever again. He has not want anything to do with her, he says he has to take care of his new family and that he will be leaving the state to be with his wife and her child. Anyone that can help me in this quest please do.

M

Milo

AS THE STOMACH CHURNS

So closure for this would be when you can tell the new wife something that will make her as miserable as you are? There is nothing as ugly as a woman scorned.

B

BEARLOVER 40

Re: AS THE STOMACH CHURNS

Milo, in respone to nothing as a ugly as a woman scorned. Maybe if men would realize that woman are not here just for their pleasure and needs there would not be so many ugly scorned woman. Why don't you guys find the guts to open communication and we scorned woman would be but only a few. You don't realize that I am not the only one who has been hurt, this man played with the lives of his children, there are now deep emotional scars that have to be treated and it would only be of great advice for this woman who I understand is but a child to know that this man has other resposibilities and that she is now a part of that. She should have the opportunity to find out who he is and what he is all about before the marriage becomes more of a farce. Also I think that she should be aware that the courts right now are in the process of overturning the divorce due to fraud and that her marriage may be indeed not even valid. She would be a party to bigamy and that may jeapardize her chance of obtaining her visa. So yes I think she should know what is going on, not to cause misery but to stop whatever pain may occur before it goes any further.

M

Milo

I actually agree with much of what you say but I would like to add something. If more wives could learn to make their husbands "believe" that they are there for his pleasure and the satisfaction of his needs there would be a lot less scorned women out there spending all their time in the dark pit of depression.

Maybe that is what Felix is good at for women?

Maybe that is what the new Dominican wife is good at? Anything you say to her will just be the bitter ex-wife speaking.

Maybe this discussion really is on the correct chat room or is Eddy really right?

Tune in same time same place tomorrow for new developments.

A

Anne

"If more wives could learn to make their husbands "believe" that they are there for his pleasure and the satisfaction of his needs there would be a lot less scorned women out there spending all their time in the dark pit of depression." I'm still killing myself laughing. Please enlighten me as to what the man's role is.

B

BEARLOVER 40

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that does not understand. It did make for a good laugh. But you see it came from a person of the male gender. I would like to also know what the man's role is.

M

Milo

The same as Felix seems to have learned.