Hotels in Punta Cana

rxdweb1

Oct 25, 2007
Hi! Visiting first time Punta Cana..any suggestions for really good hotel to stay at?? with family..kids of 10yr & 12yr age..Reviews are not encouraging at booking sight in terms of food and rooms...

rxdweb1

Oct 25, 2007
Visa requirement

Hi! I am USA citizen..Do you need any visa or other required document except american passport???
Chet

Feb 7, 2007
Paradisus Palma Real is the best choice!

Best choice for couples, not the best choice for kids. Kids usually don't like "palaces" to feel good. They need activities. PPR is oriented towards upscale adult clients. It's not a family oriented hotel.

rxdweb1

Oct 25, 2007
Hi Thanks guys..Over all satisfaction from personal experience, can you help me to choose between Riu bambu and Iberostar..My main concern is a room..all reviews I have read, most of complains were about condition of room.
Thanks

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
I have never stayed at Riu but have stayed at Iberostar Bavaro about 8 times. The rooms are large,clean and comfortable. You can get 2 double beds or one king size. Either room comes with 2 sofas that can be made up into twin beds. We have also requested a roll away bed (once my son was about 16, and not as comfortable on the sofa beds). The food and facilities are great and there is plenty for the kids to do.