Tennis in sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewpo

Jul 29, 2007
Thanks Rock' u are the man to ask. I was in town last month looking up some ex co workers have to pursue varied interest,gettin old you know

N

naturelover

ive noticed a bit of activity at the tennis courts at sosua abajo recently..people playing the last week, I will check it out more closely as i thought it was all locked up

N

naturelover

well i am now free....after the last two weeks enforced imprisonment and im expecting another tennis partner to fly in in december so i need the practise............im 47 with dodgey knees and my own balls

N

naturelover

ive had shingles due to the stress of posting on dr1 and ive bought new tennis balls but not used them yet

N

naturelover

tennis.gif

lewpo

Jul 29, 2007
ive had shingles due to the stress of posting on dr1 and ive bought new tennis balls but not used them yet

Would love to play you but I wont be back before march , I prefer the slower off season pace but I look forward to hooking up my next trip . Im 48 and smoke too much(STRESS):eek:gre:

N

naturelover

i will be here waiting for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sounds like a threat lol

N

naturelover

it seems the tennis courts in sosua abajo are not for public use.I asked someone that looked liked a grounds man(he had a machete) if i could play there ,,,,he just said no lol (they like one word answers here)
i wonder whether the two houses that are being built opposite it have bought it as ive seen people playing here twice in the last two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.