>
> thank you very much in advance, best regards from germany
>
> andreas

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
The last schedule I have lists the ferry leaving Samana at 7, 9 and 11am and 3pm. It leaves Sabana de la mar at 8 and 11am and then again at 3 and 5 pm. They may have changed the schedule but this should be pretty close.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I was down in Samana yesterday and checked up.

Samana to Sabana; 7,9,11,3,and 5.
Sabana to Sanchez: 9,11,3,5.
Fare RD$140. No autos but you can take a small motor cycle or passola if you speak nicely to the captain.

yokamal

Jan 21, 2008
How difficult is this really? I'm going to be at Dreams in Punta Cana 3 nights for a wedding, and then heading to Hotel Todo Blanco in Las Galeras for 4 nights. Taking a ferry through the Bay seems much more exciting than taking a Cesna with SAP Express. I'm no backpacker or mountain trekker, and I don't speak Spanish. Good idea or a good way to ruin my vacation?

Thanks, Kamal

thurston

Apr 21, 2007
How difficult is this really? I'm going to be at Dreams in Punta Cana 3 nights for a wedding, and then heading to Hotel Todo Blanco in Las Galeras for 4 nights. Taking a ferry through the Bay seems much more exciting than taking a Cesna with SAP Express. I'm no backpacker or mountain trekker, and I don't speak Spanish. Good idea or a good way to ruin my vacation?

Thanks, Kamal

Hi Kamal,
You would not ruin your vacation by taking the ferry, the cesna would be just
as exciting, if not more.

Take the Cesna......................Happy Days.