invexport 2000 -- HELP URGENT

L

Lisa Grimaldi

Hello everyone!

I have been reading some of these postings, and it seems there are so many wonderful people from all over being social.

I love the Dominican culture! I have an opportunity through work (in Canada) to visit the Dominican Republic for a Trade and Investment show in Santo Domingo. Our web-site is <A HREF="http://www.telemaxcanada.com">www.telemaxcanada.com</A>

I need some help though. I have searched through all of the information that was sent to me and can not find a web-site for the show. It is being held by The Dominican Exporters Association along with the Dominican Republic Office for the Promotion of Investment.

Can anyone help me find a web-site offering more information????

I would greatly appreciate it. Muchas Gracias!

Lisa Grimaldi
lisag@telemaxcanada.com

D

DR1

Investment and trade exhibition
An investment and exporter promotional trade and investment exhibition will be held 2-5 August in Santo Domingo. In its second year, the INVEXPORT2000 Dominican Republic, or
IInd International Exhibition for Trade and Investment
will take place at the Hotel Dominican Fiesta. The event is organized by the Dominican Exporters Association (ADOEXPO), the Dominican Export Promotion Center (CEDOPEX) and the Dominican Republic Office for the Promotion of Investment (DROP-IN).
The primary objective of the event is to offer exporters, national and international business firms, and industry associations an opportunity to exchange ideas, goods, and services and to establish business relations for advancing trade and investment. Trade and investment missions are expected from United States, South and Central America, Caribbean, Europe, and Asia.
In addition to the trade and investment opportunities, INVEXPORT2000 will count with a specialized Technology Pavilion where IT firms will showcase their products and services and their most recent technologies. In addition, the Dominican government will be providing information on the initiative to develop technology parks, the first of which -- Cyber Park -- is scheduled for opening on August 8 in Santo Domingo. For more information, contact the organizers, Pe?a Valdez & Asociados at pvaldez@codetel.net.do