Tennis and squash in Sosua/Puerto Plata area?

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
I just posted this in the Living section but it might belong here better. I'm looking for information on tennis and squash clubs in the areas mention before. My wife and I are avid players. There is a tennis club at the gate of the Terramar community where we have purchased a house but we don't know if it is very active. We haven't heard anything anywhere about squash courts. Any infor would be greatly appeciated. We will coming down there in late January and my buddy will be down there slightly sooner looking for some tennis. Thanks!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I just posted this in the Living section but it might belong here better. I'm looking for information on tennis and squash clubs in the areas mention before. My wife and I are avid players. There is a tennis club at the gate of the Terramar community where we have purchased a house but we don't know if it is very active. We haven't heard anything anywhere about squash courts. Any infor would be greatly appeciated. We will coming down there in late January and my buddy will be down there slightly sooner looking for some tennis. Thanks!!
The Living forum would be the ideal location for your post, as the North East coast decsribes La Samana area.