Dreams (formely known as Sunscape the beach)

mcneil251

Dec 29, 2007
Has anyone been here in the last 4 weeks? We were there in June 07 and had a fab time with the entertainers, Usher,Waldy, Santana, Michael, Julio etc. They really made our holiday for us so much so we are going back in two weeks but now when I look at recent videos on you tube it looks as though the entertainers have changed, can anyone confirm this (not that it would spoil our holiday, we were just looking forward to seeing them again). It also looks as though the club dance has changed too.............(and theres me been practicing the old one forn the last 6 months..lol.):ermm:

mcneil251

Dec 29, 2007
Dreams (formely known as Sunscape the beach)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone been here in the last 4 weeks? We were there in June 07 and had a fab time with the entertainers, Usher,Waldy, Santana, Michael, Julio etc. They really made our holiday for us so much so we are going back in two weeks but now when I look at recent videos on you tube it looks as though the entertainers have changed, can anyone confirm this (not that it would spoil our holiday, we were just looking forward to seeing them again). It also looks as though the club dance has changed too.............(and theres me been practicing the old one forn the last 6 months..lol.)

Meant to say that this hotel is in Punta Cana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!