Need Help: "Consularizing" Corporate Documents

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Our lawyer has told us we have to have some corporate documents translated into Spanish by a Dominican Consulate. Sounds easy enough.

But we have called EVERY DomRep consulate in the US the last week, and have either found the # is disconnected, gotten into a circular phone loop, or the extention rings without answering.

Frustrating, to say the least.

Any suggestions?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Our lawyer has told us we have to have some corporate documents translated into Spanish by a Dominican Consulate. Sounds easy enough.

But we have called EVERY DomRep consulate in the US the last week, and have either found the # is disconnected, gotten into a circular phone loop, or the extention rings without answering.

Frustrating, to say the least.

Any suggestions?

Here you go pal.

Dominican Consulate Services office in Orlando info:

At Corp
727 S. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL. 32807
407-282-7870

This is a private company in Orlando that offers many Dominican Consular services(out of the Miami office). I'm sure he can help you.

Update: I just called them and they can help you out and are awiating your call. They speak a little English, if you have any problems let me know.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Here you go pal.

Dominican Consulate Services office in Orlando info:

At Corp
727 S. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL. 32807
407-282-7870

This is a private company in Orlando that offers many Dominican Consular services(out of the Miami office). I'm sure he can help you.

Update: I just called them and they can help you out and are awiating your call. They speak a little English, if you have any problems let me know.
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Thanks a million, guy! A round @ Las Aromas on me!

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
We have used the Orlando office a few times with outstanding results. Perfect English. The translator is a Dominican attorney.
Call to ensure that Victor will be available.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
For others in the future, I had some documents 'consularized' at the Miami Consulate.

It's like walking into a little slice of DR on Brickell Avenue. Old, little building in the middle of new office buildings in downtown Miami. I almost couldn't find it. They took care of me in about 30 minutes and I was on my way. I think the fee was close to $100(?).