Mirardor Apart Hotel Option

CanadianGurl

Mar 21, 2006
Hi Everyone,

I spend daily hours reading posts from this forum, and I really don't know that I have seen this anywhere, so I finally decided to make a post.

I would like to find accommodations in SD from Feb 13th till Mar 12th in the area of Mirardor Parc / Gold's Gym or Olympic Center/Botanical Gardens.

I will be in need of a daily running area and a gym and I have spent 7 weeks in SD prior to this very close to Parc so I realize none of these are particularly close to each other, but to stay in the Colonial Zone is particularly far.

I will need to use public transportation, as I am too chicken to drive in that city, and I am not necessarily a spanish expert so I want to keep it simple. I am hoping for reasonable priced accomodations, as much as the Fiesta woudl be perfect that is out of the ball park...for me for this stay.

If anyone could give me some directions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Canadian Gurl

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Hotel Delta, Bella Vista

Hi Everyone,

I spend daily hours reading posts from this forum, and I really don't know that I have seen this anywhere, so I finally decided to make a post.

I would like to find accommodations in SD from Feb 13th till Mar 12th in the area of Mirardor Parc / Gold's Gym or Olympic Center/Botanical Gardens.

I will be in need of a daily running area and a gym and I have spent 7 weeks in SD prior to this very close to Parc so I realize none of these are particularly close to each other, but to stay in the Colonial Zone is particularly far.

I will need to use public transportation, as I am too chicken to drive in that city, and I am not necessarily a spanish expert so I want to keep it simple. I am hoping for reasonable priced accomodations, as much as the Fiesta woudl be perfect that is out of the ball park...for me for this stay.

If anyone could give me some directions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Canadian Gurl

If you want to be near the park in a reasonably priced hotel try the Delta on Avenida Sarasota 53. It has various sized rooms and junior suites which are quite good, sitting room, dining area, kitchenette, double bedroom, bathroom and walk through dressing room. If you're going to be staying for a few weeks I'm sure you could negotiate a good rate. The hotel has a restaurant and roof bar with a pool, live music on Thursday evenings and is quite close (about 300 yards) to a small shopping area with bars, restaurants as well on the corner of Sarasota and Churchill. Another 200 yards will bring you to the Plaza Lama department store and Plaza Central shopping mall on 27 de Febrero

I'm not sure if they have an active website but a Google or two should bring in lots of pages.