Ok! WHats cool about DR

Kityme

Jan 23, 2008
Me and my sis is hittin Santo Domingo and hopfully other areas in late Feb. Never been, kinda worried with all the neg. verbal images of DR. We are goin down there for dental work, after being referred by a cuban friend. Anywho, I luv to travel and hoping to make friends on this site (?) , but more-so I just want ur honest opinion. What to do, where to go, where to stay thats clean and popa cozy. Also how far is Bani? Our dentist is there. And what about good local foods. I don't speak spanish and I'm cool with that. As I've travel the world knowing three words, and that hasn't stop me from havin a blast!

Seriously,

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
How long are you staying?

Do you speak Spanish?

what kind of things are you into? (r & r, nightlife, history, adventures, culture/museum, nature?...)

what's your budget like? r u looking for high end, medium, low budget?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Are you out of your freakin' mind???? Going to a 'dentist' in Ban???????????? WTF is that about...

Look dude, there are two or three places where you might walk in and find good or great dentists, and Bani is not one of them...

Santo Domingo, without a doubt.
Santiago, no problem
San Francisco de Macoris, probably

Anywhere else is only a maybe...got it.??

Oh you can go to one we recommend in Sosua, but that is way across country. (Dra. Wendy Juma)

But, Ban?....yeah right....

Oh, I got a bridge that goes over to Brooklyn for you , too, real cheap....

Whoo hoo....

HB