ATV/Quad Tour South Coast

DomLou

Jun 10, 2004
I haven't been able to find any information on ATV/Quad tours on the south coast that arent booked/linked through a hotel. We will be visiting my family in the capital during Semana Santa, and have some friends flying in from Venezuela. We dont want to travel to Pto Plata or Punta Cana to find a tour. Any suggestions? Or does anyone rent ATVs on this board?

THanks in advance.

DanaP

May 23, 2007
ATV's

I don't specifically know about SD, but i know here in JD there are a couple of Faenza tours which appear to rent 3 and/or 4 wheelers. I suspect there should be somewhere like that in the capital as well. But please, be careful on those things. I find them awfully scary!!

buena suerte, d

Kaki

Sep 18, 2005
It's a company that deals with supplying the tour to resorts, but I can hook you up with a contact at Crazy Wheels in Bayahibe. Their "home" is in Benerito and if you can make your way there (they're off the main road and you'd need to know where you were headed to get there) you may be able to do something without a hotel. Let me know if you'd like the contact e-mail for Mirko. It's going to be a full 90+ minutes from Santo Domingo.

Kaki

DomLou

Jun 10, 2004
Yeah, we are definitely interested. My wife and I actually went to Bavaro once and we did a Crazy Wheels tour out of the hotel, it was a great time. We were planning on traveling to Bayahibe and La Romana anyways. PM me the info if you have time. THanks.