Renting a house or condo in Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueen

Jan 31, 2008
We are planning to go back to Puerto Plata with the kids in October or November. We would like to rent an apartment, condo or house that is able to accommodate 9-12 people.

Anyone know of any places in the area that we could rent for 2-4 weeks for a reasonable price?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
A while ago, Badpiece (member here) posted positive comments about his stay at a villa in Cofres?. I have no idea about cost, but a link for Villa Aguila is below:

Cofresi Vacation Rentals at FindRentals.com

You can easily search for other villa rentals.

GFar

Jan 23, 2007
Rental

I know a great contact on the North Coast, his name is William. I am at work right now but when I get home I can forward you his phone # tonite

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Renting a villa for 2 to 4 weeks at a "reasonable" price is not going to be easy. Anyone renting for short term is not interested in keeping prices down. They are interested in the tourist market. So, define reasonable and let's see what we can come up with for you.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I know of a nice place on the Ocean with 8 bedrooms in the Playa Chiquita; outside of Sosua area, from US900 to 1200 per night.

Not mine and not on DR1 Rentals. PM if you wish... lol

Regards, Ringo

TheQueen

Jan 31, 2008
Can a person rent a house or condo for 2 months in Puerto Plata? We would love to stay for 2 months....but were worried about renting a place for only 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.