Current Non AI Rates in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
Hi Everyone,

Well it's been a while since I wrote, almost 2 years, however am just looking for current info, Hoping that some of you in Puerto Plata can help me out, I'm looking for CURRENT rates (as I have been to other websites ie. puertoplataguide, but know these are out of date) for some of the places to stay in POP, if anyone knows what they would be and could let me know that would be great. Some places I am looking at are:

Portofinos
Aparta-hotel Lomar
Hotel Montesilva

Looking to stay for a week or 2 in May

Thanks

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
That's with air con by the way.......as far as I know, all the rooms at Montesilva have air con

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Hi,
Lomar - RD$ 1000 per night - negotiable depending on how full it is!
Castillo del Ambar - RD$1100 per night without breakfast. RD$1300 with breakfast (for2)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Both Ramon and Filippo are both at Montesilvo. Yes all the rooms have a/c

eurotravguy

Feb 27, 2008
Hi,
Lomar - RD$ 1000 per night - negotiable depending on how full it is!
Castillo del Ambar - RD$1100 per night without breakfast. RD$1300 with breakfast (for2)

Seems reasonable. I plan on staying at Castillo del Ambar this Thursday (March 6th). I let you know the charge$$ per/night and how the accommodations are. I'm just staying 1night as I am in route to Punta Rucia for the weekend.

-m

eurotravguy

Feb 27, 2008
I have not stayed at Castillo de Ambar before...However, I took dr1-user "planner" advice on choosing this apt in my route.

I'll update this post next week with how everything went.

-m

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Problem at Castillo - no rooms with 2 double beds. I suggest then that either you get 2 rooms of try elsewhere.

Would have sent you a PM but I am having issues with the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.