gurabiti country club

roxy123

Feb 25, 2008
Can anyone tell me how much does it cost to join this country club???
And also, do they have a website that you can check how it looks???:cheeky:

roxy123

Feb 25, 2008
I am traveling to the dominican republic, this sunday is my mother, father and I I will be in the capital for a couple of days Then I am planning to go to santiago and get a plummer. I tryed to look up a company like I would do here but I did'nt find one. whats my best bet? and what are some fine restaurant were I could go and eat??????

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I am traveling to the dominican republic, this sunday is my mother, father and I I will be in the capital for a couple of days Then I am planning to go to santiago and get a plummer. I tryed to look up a company like I would do here but I did'nt find one. whats my best bet? and what are some fine restaurant were I could go and eat??????

I'll try and help with the first question but--what is a plummer?
Restaurants--I am sure if you use the Search button you will get the info.
JOHN

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
plumber!!! One who works on pipes and drainages and stuff like that...

Gurabito Country Club. You need to be recommended by three members. I do not know the current costs...
they have a nice clubhouse and are active..

HB

For "restaurantes", do a search, there are 20 or 30 mentioned

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Can anyone tell me how much does it cost to join this country club???
And also, do they have a website that you can check how it looks???:cheeky:

The Gurabito Country Club is not that expensive or hard to get a membership for. All you need is to have the money to pay the dues and application...

BT: If you really want to enjoy a real nice club, I would suggest you aim towards the Centro Espanol de Santiago.

It's the most expensive of the lot but it makes for it with what it offers you!

For this club you NEED to be referenced from other Socios, but if you get an Active Socio to recommend you it's all it would take (like me).

The other club in Santiago worth mentioning here as well is the Amaprosan, a club originally intended for the biz owners of Santiago.

Here I give you a link to Centro Espanol website:
Centro Espanol de Santiago

And Amaprosan:
Amaprosan

The lack of even a website for Gurabito Country Club should give you an indication of how far below from the two above it's...

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
About the fees for the Centro Espanol:

To get in as Socio: About 180,000 RD$ (admission fee)
Monthly Socio without kids and single: about 8,000 RD$ a Year with other fees added already...

Monthly Socio Married with kids: About 11,500 RD$ a Year with other fees already added...

For an Active Socio: It's about half a million plus added fees depending on the level of your activities with the club to join and the dues vary depending on category...