Boca Chica Feb 18 - March 7!!

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Well just got home from another great vacation to BC mmmm Stayed at the El Candil for the 3rd time and just love that hotel. Marissa the administrator who is running the hotel is a very nice hostess. Many ppl on this board are always putting BC down so I am reluctant to every post here. It seems to me that most posts having to do anything with BC are always slammed by the North Coast lovers!!! Having said that most of them problably all have a business there so go figure:ermm: Well Myself and my husband met up with Sawsky and his better half and of course had a few great fiestas with Jrzyguy while there too. I just love the beach there and ppl can say what ever they want to about that beach, been swimming there for 11 yrs twice a yr and havent gotten any Hmmm genital or any other sickenss YET!! 8 of ustook the caribe tours to the North Coast this trip and spent a couple of days in Sousa. Really great way to travell the island and very cheap. Airconditioned buses and very cozy seats for the long journey North. The only part of the island that we have not been to is the South West Coast and plan on doing that next February for sure. Well while in Sousa did go to visit the Famous Rockys!! Has some really good ribs there but Ummm the buffalo wings welll think they must have gotten them from a Cornish Hen LOL I do realize the chickens are small there but WOW didnt ever see such a small wing in my life!! Us Canadian are used to buffalo wings being HUGE!!Eightof us went on this excursion and thought gee took this nice trip and made a point of visiting Rockys. We told the waitress to tell Rocky that we have come from BC to see him but welllll guess he was to busy having tea to meet with any DR1ers!! Having said that its all GOOD!! :) The beach in Sousa is nice but have to tell you after travelling to many islands in the Carribean and Mexico Playa Boca Chica is still my favorite. I like the fact that it is reef protected and always calm, and you can wade out for 100s of metres without fighting a current. I realize to each his own and everyone has there own preference on where they holiday!! Just don't understand all the BC bashing most of the time. Durarte is full of putas at night but Es La Vida!! We experienced the same putas in the few Discos that we went to in Sousa. A puta is a puta on the South or North coast or anywhere for that matter!! We had 18 days of sunshine, good food, drinks, and company!! Look forward to meeting up with you Sawsky and Jrzyguy next year for some more of the great times in our Parisdise Boca Chica!!

Hasta La Vista
Lizzard