notel new garden sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

eltigre

Mar 23, 2008
Would it be safe to say that the new garden hotel is one of the cleaner, safer chica friendly hotels of Sosua?
thanks for your help

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Would it be safe to say that the new garden hotel is one of the cleaner, safer chica friendly hotels of Sosua?
thanks for your help
I can't really speak for cleaner or safer, but it certainly would be considered one of the better values in it's class.
It's well located, AC, TV, pool, guest friendly and reasonably priced.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
New Garden is perfectly safe and centrally located. Walking distance to the beach and the main street discos at night.

As with anyplace else you should still keep your eyes open to whats going on around you.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
thanks for your help
My buddy was there, this past July, while I stayed at Rocky's, half a block up the street, so I was at the New Garden quite often: I liked what I saw. The pool was nice, as were the bar and outside eating area. One bonus was that female company could, sometimes, be found lounging by the pool, so one didn't have to walk far.

:glasses:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
One bonus was that female company could, sometimes, be found lounging by the pool, so one didn't have to walk far.

if you like leftovers..:ermm:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
coming to sosua 5/28 and my first time staying at New Garden. Wilfried ask me did i want a "new room" for 69USD a night. i only knew of the current rooms for 55USD a night.
what's in a "new room" ?.......

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Rumor is the rooms are larger and have jacuzzis, but this is not the forum to discuss New Garden.....

Kyle go wit da flow, you'll like NEW at the New Garden

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
One bonus was that female company could, sometimes, be found lounging by the pool, so one didn't have to walk far.

if you like leftovers..:ermm:

Sloppy seconds is par for the course with these type of chicas, is it not?:cheeky:

Not that theres' anything wrong with that...LOL!!!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Rumor is the rooms are larger and have jacuzzis, but this is not the forum to discuss New Garden

thanks for the info..i just wanted to discuss the rooms...

Berzin, nothing a little cold water can't cure..right ? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.