Phone # Needed

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Looking for a phone number for tour company. We just got home from Boca Chica. Unfortunately, due to a flight snafu, I missed my appointed meeting time/date with chiquittabanana (sorry hon!!).

On the Wednesday (19th) we took the Outback Safari tour. I?m not sure of the operator but it was through Sunwing and out of the Don Juan, and although our bus wasn?t marked with a logo, the other two on same trip, said ?Five Star Tours?.

I am looking for a phone number for the company because they took video of the trip and I forgot to purchase one before we left. And of course now that I?m back in the middle of WNY ?spring? LOL ? I want to be able to warm up by watching the video.

Any help is appreciated.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
If you was in a Hotel, better you call to the hotel and talk with the representant of the tour you took, they must known the number of the company.

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Thanks - had thought about this and will probably end up doing it. Was just trying to avoid the call costs. Thanks

If you was in a Hotel, better you call to the hotel and talk with the representant of the tour you took, they must known the number of the company.