Visa for Anguilla

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Does anyone know about Anguilla? I can't seem to find it out...I must be missing something!

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
A dominican citizen does requiere a tourist visa to enter Anguilla in order to obtain this this must do it via the British embassy in Santo domingo since Anguilla is part of the United Kingdom
EMBAJADA DE REINO UNIDO EN REP?BLICA DOMINICANA

Direcci?n: Suite No. 1108, Hotel Santo Domingo,
Poblaci?n: Santo Domingo
Tel?fono: + 1 809 472 7905 (Commercial)
+ 1 809 472 7671/ 7373 (Consular)
+ 1 809 399 7599 (Emergencies outside office hours (mobile)
+ 1 809 472 7111 (Embassy)
Fax: + 1 809 472 7574
E-Mail: brit.emb.sadom@codetel.net.do

Application form must be completed online

Your passport (note: It should be the original document and have ample validity)

One passport size photograph

Dominican Cedula. Please submit the original document. Copies will only delay your application.

Confirmed Flight Reservation (Do NOT purchase the ticket before the Visa is issued)

Employment Letter

For Vacation: to include length of service and vacation dates.
For Business: giving full details of proposed business visit and stating employer will be financially responsible.
Self-employed: letter of incorporation/business registration document or 1040 tax return.

Evidence of funds, i.e. Recent bank statement, travellers cheques. (Credit card statements are not acceptable)

Please provide original documents and copies of all requested documents in support of your application. Please also provide a daytime telephone number.

How to apply

Once you have applied and paid online, you will need to submit your application and supporting documents to the appropriate British Consulate either by mail or via an authorised courier. .
Please note: they do not accept in person applications for the Overseas Territories. You must submit you application by mail or by authorised courier.

Good luck!