Wrestling is back in DR to stay.

The Traveler

Jun 7, 2008
It would be nice to check out a show as I've never seen Dominican wrestling. In terms of quality of wrestling is it anywhere close to Mexican wrestling? as I was just watching the AAA promotion tonight and it was a great show.

Disco Rigo

Apr 21, 2008
www.305Disco.com
There are tons of great Dominican talents in SD, also add the fact this company is bringing in former WWE star Savio Vega and other top notch Puerto Rican talents, it should be great!

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
Mma /bjj

any idea where I can get some jiu jitsu training? or kickboxing training? in Sosua or 5 - 10 minutes away from there?

There is a BJJ class at Extreme Hotel mon through thursday at 6:15PM. Extreme is on the left hand side of the highway on the way in to Cabarete from Sosua. See you there!

As for MMA in the DR, we have that already as a few events have been promoted in the capital already and there is some decent local talent.

Cheers!

Joe

brickwall

Mar 23, 2009
There is a BJJ class at Extreme Hotel mon through thursday at 6:15PM. Extreme is on the left hand side of the highway on the way in to Cabarete from Sosua. See you there!

As for MMA in the DR, we have that already as a few events have been promoted in the capital already and there is some decent local talent.

Cheers!

Joe

thanks joe... haha, I drove out this morning to see if I could find the Extreme Hotel today... but I must have been sleeping... haha, is there a time or a place I can meet you and you can show me where exactly it is? I remember seeing it a couple years ago, but for some reason I cant find it now

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
How could they not have wrestling in the DR? We all know what great actors those Dominicans are:cheeky: