Dominican Republic Photo EBook

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Saludos!
I have just updated by Photo EBook titled The Dominican Republic: My Images & Impressions.
It now includes Lago Enriquillo, Isla Cabritos and the surrounding area.
LagoEnriquilloFlamingos.jpg

I have also included many colorful images of the Carnaval in Santo Domingo where I was allowed to walk along with the participants to get a close-up view.
BesoDelCarnaval.jpg

This now brings the total to 9 different towns where I have experienced those joyful celebrations. In the EBook I show images of each one as well as give advice of what to expect.
The EBook features about 150 of my best photos that I have captured during my 19 years of traveling to the Dominican Republic. It is over 50 pages long. I also share my insights and social impressions, as well as my travel experiences there, both good and bad.
The EBook is available at my website at Welcome for $7.50 US.
Gracias.
Paul Gerace

Sep 19, 2005
PAUL, I am interested in the ebook, but after looking over the link...I have failed to find a clickable link to purchase or view it...

can you give me a little more info

thanks

bob

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Hi Bob.
To access the EBook on my main page (the link above), you need to have a user name and password which I would give you once the purchase is made. Please EMail me at PGerace@aol.com for more info.
Thanks.
Paul