Intro. and pre-invite

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
Hello guys,

I will be traveling to the D.R. in July and am aiming for something different this time around. My previous trips have all been "family vacations", and I just want to change that vibe with this trip. I will be staying at my father's house, and yes my father will be there. For the first time ever though, I will have my own room, and about 3 weeks to seek amusement.

I never got to hang out with other foreigners while in D.R., and it'd be interesting to meet some of you, and network (as long as being next to you doesn't make me a target of an atracador).

I'll be staying in La Zona Colonial. I'm in my early 20s, a New Yorker, have a BA in English, love Hip-Hop, and will be travelling to Japan about a week after my D.R. trip. (I'll actually be travelling alot, U.S. and Europe within the next 2 years, so it'd be cool to meet different people).

Anyway, nice to meet you. For those travelling to the D.R. for the first time, everyone I'll be staying with are locals and mi familia, so I'll be able to field most of your questions as well. We'll be talking.