My rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

hal1955

Jul 3, 2008
I'm 58, been told I look like 48, and I'm going to retire in September because I just want to. I'm going to to take an extended vacation to the DR and if I like it I just might stay and come back to Canada a few times a year to visit my kids and friends.I live in Canada and I've been single for 7 years and dated women 38 to 59 of age. Turned down a few proposals along the way too.......I'm looking forward to meeting and dating some younger women because the gals in my age group here don't have a lot going for them. Most of them are fat and wrinkled and depressed and broke and bitchy and moody. Must be menopause. The gals I'm attracted to are mostly in their 20's and 30's but they wouldn't be caught dead with a 50 year old guy. If I'm attracted to a 40ish gal who is still attractive she thinks that she is way too hot for the likes of me and she is waiting for a tall dark handsome guy who will provide for her and have a boat and a Harley and a Porsche ( good thing I left mine at home). Someone who is financially secure because they themselves are not.The women here are "equal" but never have to pay for anything and feel entitled to tell me how and where to spend my money. And a lot of them aren't real feminine and have "attitudes". And cook? "Fuggeddaboudit. I don't cook. I get taken out for dinner. "( I cook ).So it will be interesting to meet some younger ladies who are looking for the same things as the old bats around here except that they won't be fat and wrinkled. So I win!!!!
Okay guys and gals, bombs away....let me have it.That's how I see it after being single for seven years and dating in my own age group.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I can guess! Yes, the chicas in the DR will be falling all over you. Age makes no difference. Just the size of your.......WALLET. The younger she is... the bigger she wants it... the wallet that is.

You will have no problem in the DR. They will swarm you. You will be the king.

That is my guess.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I can guess! Yes, the chicas in the DR will be falling all over you. Age makes no difference. Just the size of your.......WALLET. The younger she is... the bigger she wants it... the wallet that is.

You will have no problem in the DR. They will swarm you. You will be the king.

That is my guess.
I'm plumb confused,
I don't see the rant, unless complaining about NA women is his rant.
If the question is whether he can meet a decent woman with a tight body who would love him, then the answer is yes, but there would have to be certain conditions, like speaking the lingo, learning the culture, truly loving her too and not selecting a gold digger.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Not sure if I understand you...you are going to take an extended trip to the DR sight unseen?
Or you have been there in the last 7 years?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Not sure if I understand you...you are going to take an extended trip to the DR sight unseen?
It's my understanding that he has never been here and he has been single in Canada for 7 years, dating (in his words) old fat wrinkled ladies.

A

apostropheman

Looks like it. :)
No reason not to really, it's as good as anywhere and much better than some alternatives.:p

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Hmm... I guess we are going to have to wait and see what he is actually looking for....

Nice chica or BAD CHICA!!!!!

I say maybe start off with bad then good to nice..... Break out that Maria Scale again in case he's not too sure. Hhahaha

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hmm... I guess we are going to have to wait and see what he is actually looking for....

Nice chica or BAD CHICA!!!!!

I say maybe start off with bad then good to nice..... Break out that Maria Scale again in case he's not too sure. Hhahaha
____________The MARIA SCALE_______________

1)Bible thumping Virgin that you have to date, before
marrying her & her family, before having sex..
2) Non virgin, maybe with a child, needs to be dated and
lavished with gifts, before marriage, before sex.
3) Average girl that takes several dates to bag and will not take
cash after sex, but expects you to take care of her needs.
4) Average girl who loves sex, is very romantic, hard to get into
bed, unless she really likes you and appreciates financial help.
5) Average girl, likes sex, will only go with a guy who treats her
nicely and appreciates whatever you slip in her pocket/purse.
6)Average girl, likes sex with the right guy, sets her price ahead of
time, treats you well so that you will come back for more
7) Pro who likes sex, wants to make a good living from her
career, always wants a bit more money, treats you ok.
8) Pro who doesn’t enjoy sex, charges a fortune for her services,
Thinks she’s hot shyt and rushes you to finish up.
9) Career Pro, works 7 days a week, high mileage, takes first offer
she can get, a bit aggressive, mechanical in bed, loves cash.
10) Slut who will go with absolutely anybody, dirty,
fat or ugly if there is money involved.<O:p</O:p

A

apostropheman

I've said it before but I'll say it again....this is BRILLIANT!!! :D

I'll take a 5, 4 or 3 anyday...ya'll can have the rest! :p:bunny::bunny:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I better get an answer real quick from the OP or this is gone. The rant I see is an attack on Canadian women. The guy doesn't sound like he's ever been to the DR so unless there's a question about the DR this thread isn't even DR related.

From the bitchy old Canadian woman that can cook and clean well and has a delete button :laugh:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
It's my understanding that he has never been here and he has been single in Canada for 7 years, dating (in his words) old fat wrinkled ladies.

Maybe he vacationed with the fat, wrinkled ladies in the DR and saw what he was missing out on??:confused:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I better get an answer real quick from the OP or this is gone. The rant I see is an attack on Canadian women. The guy doesn't sound like he's ever been to the DR so unless there's a question about the DR this thread isn't even DR related.
Can't argue with you on that one.
I did ask what the question is but he appears to be offline.
Maybe you're right that it should be closed. He could PM you after, to ask for it to be reopened, assuming we have grossly misunderstood him.

Status
Not open for further replies.