Aguas termales

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
I think the name Bavaro came up recently in one of my conversations. Anyway, I am looking for a place with "aguas termales". Can anyone tell me where on this island I can find good ones. Thank You very much.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
There is a major development to be built around the "aguas termales" in Canoa, Barahona. A major Italian group with world experience in this type of spa is behind that project. But it should be a while, maybe in 2009-10.

Jan 5, 2006
There are several places with "aguas termales" in the Bohoruco province. You will start to find them as you drive west, after you pass Azua. One of the spots is located inside the park for Lago Enriquillo.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
There are several places with "aguas termales" in the Bohoruco province. You will start to find them as you drive west, after you pass Azua. One of the spots is located inside the park for Lago Enriquillo.

I was told that this spot no longer exists. That a rise in level of the waters of Enriquillo Lake has covered it.

Sugoya

Jun 15, 2008
Thanks for the info. Any specific links and/or places you'd like to mention? Thank You very much.