Flights from POP to Toronto

castro

Jul 5, 2007
If anyone is interested, my travel agent found a flight today from POP to Toronto one way ticket for $ 324.64 for the week of August 9/08 the following week is double the price. He also told me the prices would start to go up until around September. And the baggage allowance is 100 lbs and for your carry on it is 22lbs, that's great for people being sponsored that has to bring all their stuff over and not to worry about the weight of the baggage. He also mentioned that Air Canada does not sell one way tickets from POP to Toronto.

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
I'm from Toronto and I'll be travelling soon. Who is the carrier if it is not Air Canada?

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Westjet

Last year Westjet had flights from Toronto to POP starting in December. This year flights are available much earlier in the season - once a week (on Saturdays I think).

castro

Jul 5, 2007
Sorry, thanks Anna I guess I forgot again...I am so excited that I guess I'm not thinking straight. Yes it was westjet. When my travel agent finds out more info about flights I will post it for everyone.

castro

Jul 5, 2007
Last year Westjet had flights from Toronto to POP starting in December. This year flights are available much earlier in the season - once a week (on Saturdays I think).

Yes, the flight for August 9/08 is on a Satuarday night.