Casa Marina Beach and Reef

adiaz43

Jul 28, 2008
Hello everyone,

I will be going to Puerto Plata's Casa Marina Beach and Reef at the end of September. Has anyone been in that hotel this year? How is it? I stayed there a few years ago and enjoyed it alot and will be returning now. I wanted to know its still nice to stay in (not rundown). How is it in September?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It must be just as good as ever, as we never hear any complaints from anyone, and we're just around the corner, so we would hear about it if there were any problems.
September is as good as any other time.

adiaz43

Jul 28, 2008
You live around the hotel? perhaps you can point me out to a local car rental place. I would like to visit Santiago for a day to visit some relative and friends. I would go with the big rental company but thats expensive. Help will be much appreciated. Also how hard is it driving from POP to Santiago? I know santiago well but not the road to puerto plata.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sure thing.
We always do well with the guys who are located 1/4 inch (on the map) due South (below) the number 5.
As your hotel is marked by the number 20, you can see that it could hardly be any more conveniently located too.

SosuaMap2g1.jpg

adiaz43

Jul 28, 2008
Thanks for the info! Would you have a name, web, phone of a local car rental company? I would like to setup a car rental before my arrival.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Casa Marina is great!!!!! We stay there all the time and we love it, no complaints from us. If you have any more questions about the resort, just ask.