what do woman look for in Dominican men when it comes to looks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
i have seen so many silly post about woman,like they talk about piece of meat
come on girls lets give those macho some humilition too
woman and doesnt matter the nationalities,want to got out with tall,nice good looking mens(not fat @ :cheeky:),who shower at least twice a day,who do have a clue about fashion
have you noticed ,more they ugly the more they are bitter and arrogant!
i never in my life went out wiht ugly men because i noticed the good looking one are more easy to deal with!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You need to make this DR related because we discuss DR related subjects only

So to fix this do you mean what do women look for in Dominican men as far as looks is concerned?

Last edited:

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
talking about dominican men
hate the guetto look/tatoo/earing etc..
but also the fashion victim and the neo rich(bragging his money)
dont forget pesos and dollars are not euro or british pounds,if you think you rich here,in europe you poor

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Ok here we go....

I personally find that dominican men take much more pride in their appearance, they always smell good, have clean clothes, polished shoes, even their trainers always look brand new. As previously mentioned they shower at least twice a day! Now i havent ummm been with lots of dominican men but just from having a whole bunch work for me that are regularly walking around naked, they all how do i put it...are hairless from top to toe! It is much more attractive and from a hygiene point of view it is also much more appealing unlike the foreigners of this world that seem to think we love a face full of pubic hair ;)

Also, am remembering i cant speak for all lol, they are much more attentive in bed, they are confident, skilled and don't give up after two minutes!!

But the most obvious thing is they don't have disgusting beer bellies but usually a nice six pack, the cutest bottoms on the earth in fact just great bodies full stop!

mmmmmmmmmmm yummy ;)

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
i totally agree with you with the hair topic,i hate hairy men!
and also my boyfriend rather seen dead than badly dressed and he shower 3 to 4 times a day!
he doesnt have the six pack but hes got the cutest bottom ever and a very nice body!
and having a white mother and black father,hes got this amazing color skin!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Ok here we go....

I personally find that dominican men take much more pride in their appearance, they always smell good, have clean clothes, polished shoes, even their trainers always look brand new. As previously mentioned they shower at least twice a day! Now i havent ummm been with lots of dominican men but just from having a whole bunch work for me that are regularly walking around naked, they all how do i put it...are hairless from top to toe! It is much more attractive and from a hygiene point of view it is also much more appealing unlike the foreigners of this world that seem to think we love a face full of pubic hair ;)

Also, am remembering i cant speak for all lol, they are much more attentive in bed, they are confident, skilled and don't give up after two minutes!!

But the most obvious thing is they don't have disgusting beer bellies but usually a nice six pack, the cutest bottoms on the earth in fact just great bodies full stop!

mmmmmmmmmmm yummy ;)

So they have a lot in common with pimps, given your description.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Yeah so true, most of these guys would have begged me to notice them back home, but that's the reason they are here, because they can't get it anywhere else ha ha. And they make out its because they don't want fat ugly old women, LOL, Dominican women ain't got nothing on me!! ;)

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
So they have a lot in common with pimps, given your description.

What do they have in common with pimps????????

Well if all pimps are outragously goodlookiing, smell good, take care of themselves, have clean clothes, dont have a full bush uurrgghh, and can go all night and do the job right... then yeah give me a pimp anyday rather than some over the hill fat guy sweating all over me LOL!

yess

Jun 1, 2008
well I cannot say I was looking for anything regarding Dominican men, as I was not looking for any man, now that I have one there are some things I really like about his looks.

He is very thin, with long legs, a nice six pack and a great butt. He has little body hair. Atypically he wears his hair long and wild with curls popping all over his head

We are an odd couple, he is somewhat "cool" looking and I, I , well I am not ;)
Funny thing is when I first laid eyes on him I thought he was rather funny looking yet I was attracted to him immediately. For his part he was not looking for an older kinda dumpy pseudo gringa

goes to show that looks are not the be all, end all, that they are often portrayed

luxaeterna

Sep 7, 2007
Ok here we go....

mmmmmmmmmmm yummy ;)

Yes, yes, yes! And those Dominican bums... aye, 9 days until I am back in the DR getting my fill of eye candy ;) And we say that men are bad... ;)

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
I agree,this is supposed to be light hearted and just a little fun i presume. My husband is a trapeze artist so totally ripped and to me he is gorgeous, luckily he thinks the same about me, but like i say to everyone ,you need to have more than looks if you want a lasting relationship, because when you both get older your both gonna look like crap, so lets hope you have something else to be attracted to in each other!

But come on girls lets not go all female and try and be kind and fair, lets say what we really think. Just a bit of fun! And dont worry about the guys giving you a hard time, i think they have enough thread praising Dominican women, and we all know the DR1 men here are all calvin klein underwear models and can hold there own in the looks department ;)

miss j

Aug 1, 2006
Ahh Laurajane I've seen the guys that walk around naked for you and I wish I could see them the way you do, lol! I agree with all of the things you mentioned, and I also especially love thier beautiful long eyelashes...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Wow let me tell you that I saw the most good looking bunch of men at Grand Ventana in Playa Dorada, the Animation team put a show in the evening, just wearing tight black pants, no shirts and all ripped and sweaty, wow that's beauty.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Wow let me tell you that I saw the most good looking bunch of men at Grand Ventana in Playa Dorada, the Animation team put a show in the evening, just wearing tight black pants, no shirts and all ripped and sweaty, wow that's beauty.

hmmmmmmmmmm....................

Status
Not open for further replies.