Invoice Factoring

Feb 7, 2007
I am looking for DR or international companies/banks/finance institutions who would factor invoices issued to well-established DR companies (payers). Usual terms are 3 months but actual payments may vary up to 6 months. Receivables financing would also be an option to consider, but straightforward factoring is preferable.

Please post the names here, PM me or email at georgeRELEVANT (at) gmail.com

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronxboy

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
I am looking for DR or international companies/banks/finance institutions who would factor invoices issued to well-established DR companies (payers). Usual terms are 3 months but actual payments may vary up to 6 months. Receivables financing would also be an option to consider, but straightforward factoring is preferable.

Please post the names here, PM me or email at georgeRELEVANT (at) gmail.com

Thank you.

We had a Dominican company in the Bienes Raices wing doing just that, until it hit a huge wall in the form of two (2) major unrecoverable outstandings...

This happened back when the Peso devaluated so fast that it took a stop watch to mete the tailspin dive. Since then the company became too pricey in their buy-ins. They soon folded tent as it made little financial sense at the rates things got handled.

Today I know of two banks that do such things under a certain "agreement" backed by collateral of much greater value than the actual AR...
The CB and Reservas.

They became something of an add-on to proformas cued biz dealings.

I must tell you that in the DR the rates are steep!

Reactions: Bronxboy