Most Popular newspaper in Santiago?

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
Which is the most popular newspaper to advertise in Santiago tried the search forum could'nt come up with anything. Is it Listin, Nacional, Hoy?

Specificaly Santiago!!

Thanks

Reactions: Lucille

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
" La Informacion" , this is the name of the most popular newspaper for advertising in Santiago.

JJ.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
However, La Informaci?n is not the most read paper in Santiago.

If you want to advertize, go with Diario Libre or Listin Diario...wider readership..

HB

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
However, La Informaci?n is not the most read paper in Santiago.

If you want to advertize, go with Diario Libre or Listin Diario...wider readership..

HB

Well Hill, i dont think so, since La Informacion is exclusivily from Santiago and everyone who is looking for a job or to buy or rent properties or cars ,etc, always buy this news paper.

So i guess its the best resource we have to advertice in Santiago

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry to disagree. While it is true that La Informaci?n is "Santiago's" newspaper, it has a very limited readership. If you want to buy or sell something you had best advertize in the Listin Diario or the Diario Libre. Their readership is two or three time that of La Informaci?n here in Santiago.

Santiago read La Informaci?n to keep abreast of social things and the Aguilas, not much more...it really sucks as a newspaper...

HB

It occurred to me that you should also use internet sites such as www.uepa.com.
There is another one, but I don't have it right now. I'll try and post it tomorrow...
We are listing the four Cocker Spainial pups on it @$7,000 apiece...and so far lots of inquiries..I'll get it here tomorrow.

vnazaire

Sep 4, 2010
What's the Other One ?

Sorry to disagree. While it is true that La Informaci?n is "Santiago's" newspaper, it has a very limited readership. If you want to buy or sell something you had best advertize in the Listin Diario or the Diario Libre. Their readership is two or three time that of La Informaci?n here in Santiago.

HB

It occurred to me that you should also use internet sites such as Uepa.com - El Medio es Tuyo: La Gu?a de Entretenimiento Urbano de la Rep?blica Dominicana.
There is another one, but I don't have it right now. I'll try and post it tomorrow....

Where do you get your Stats ?

What's the other one ?:nervous:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I never had to put it up since we sold the four pups right away! I forgot to go to the other one..There is one with Jose Gutierrez that is pretty popular. However, if i was going to sell something, I would go through Listin, Diario Libre and Informaci?n.

HB